Author Topic: BREAK UP THE F-ING NATIONALS  (Read 440718 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: BREAK UP THE F-ING NATIONALS
« Reply #435 on: October 12, 2012, 10:15:05 am »
Wish I could have been there, wish I could go tonight. Checked online and called in, no more stnading room tickets available. All that's left is 3 suites hahaha

At this point I'd rather see them win than get a ticket!! Let's go Nats!!
‼‼?‼‼

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #436 on: October 12, 2012, 10:36:06 am »
Wish I could have been there, wish I could go tonight. Checked online and called in, no more stnading room tickets available. All that's left is 3 suites hahaha

At this point I'd rather see them win than get a ticket!! Let's go Nats!!

stubhub.com
(o|o)

Yada

« Reply #437 on: October 12, 2012, 11:17:48 am »
Top Five sporting event moment of my life.

pretty awesome.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #438 on: October 12, 2012, 11:28:29 am »
Holy shit.  One of the most beautiful moments in sport I can ever remember.  Almost moved to tears when I watch the replay of that at bat. 

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #439 on: October 12, 2012, 11:29:25 am »
hell of a game.

zimmermann's inning was one of the most dominant ive ever seen from him (great call on that one, davey), and werth's entire at-bat was a thing of beauty.

chaz

« Reply #440 on: October 12, 2012, 11:50:45 am »
hell of a game.

zimmermann's inning was one of the most dominant ive ever seen from him (great call on that one, davey), and werth's entire at-bat was a thing of beauty.
I was shocked when zimmerman got the call.  The bullpen was just incredible.

Werth.  I love that big wookie.  Ive said this before...Last year in my house we called him Werth-less.  Very early on this year we started calling him Werth-ful.  I'm so happy he got to be the hero. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #441 on: October 12, 2012, 12:02:47 pm »
Holy shit.  One of the most beautiful moments in sport I can ever remember.  Almost moved to tears when I watch the replay of that at bat. 
They replayed the radio call of Werth's at-bat as I was driving into work, when he slams it I did get a little teared up. GOOD LORD. I'M SO FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!
‼‼?‼‼

chaz

« Reply #442 on: October 12, 2012, 12:09:38 pm »
They replayed the radio call of Werth's at-bat as I was driving into work, when he slams it I did get a little teared up. GOOD LORD. I'M SO FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!
I heard that too on 106.7 at about 9. 

James Ford

« Reply #443 on: October 12, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »
Chicks dig emotional guys. Though I'm not sure about how much they dig guys that tear up over the fourth and non-deciding games of a divisional baseball series.  ;)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2012, 01:16:07 pm »
Chicks dig emotional guys. Though I'm not sure about how much they dig guys that tear up over the fourth and non-deciding games of a divisional baseball series.  ;)

What do you know about chicks, bro. <- That's a statement
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #445 on: October 12, 2012, 01:51:36 pm »
All I know is my wife probably wouldn't talk to me for a week if I cried over a baseball game. That would be after she stopped laughing at me.

What do you know about chicks, bro. <- That's a statement

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #446 on: October 12, 2012, 01:55:18 pm »
If my wife did that I'd sock her in the mouth.
‼‼?‼‼

shemptiness

« Reply #447 on: October 12, 2012, 03:51:24 pm »

hutch

« Reply #448 on: October 12, 2012, 11:15:52 pm »
oh god..Edwin Jackson.. sweating bullets here..

hutch

« Reply #449 on: October 13, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
i'm going to be sick