Author Topic: 3 1/2 HOURS!  (Read 3238 times)

flawd101

Re: 3 1/2 HOURS!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2004, 12:10:00 am »
my first period teacher was 30-45 minutes late....due to traffic.  but i have no friends in that class so it sucked....

mankie

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2004, 11:28:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:

As for Becks, I couldn't agree with you more.  One of my favorite Xmas gifts (among the black jersey, new scarf, and calendar) was the "Bye Bye Becks" DVD - the history of Beck's career with United.  It made me miss him more.  The goal from Midfield?  I could watch that all day.  And his free kicks - just astoundlingly brilliant... [/b]
I just finished reading his autobiography, "Feet firmly on the ground" (or something like that) I really enjoyed it, especially the locker room stories while playing for United and England. He goes on a bit much about his love for Victoria and all that mushy stuff, but not enough to spoil the book. I'm reading a book about/by Shane MacGowan at the moment, which is really interesting...then I'm going to read Roy Keane's biography.

I really want a #23 Madrid shirt, but can't bring myself to buy a non-United shirt...but know I'll get one at some point.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 08:42:00 am »
today when I walked from the kitchen to my office, my wife stopped me and asked me to come back and look at something on her computer