Author Topic: the club lot question.  (Read 4846 times)

i am gay and i like cats

the club lot question.
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:54:36 pm »
how early can a patron like myself with a parking ticket for an evening's performance, park their vehicle in the lot?

i would love to be able to come in early for a show, park and go find some lovely food before my enjoyment of the club.  or maybe i can eat at seth's house.

A Girl Called Malice

Re: the club lot question.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:18:29 pm »
Our private parking lot opens one hour prior to the posted door time.

If you would like to eat at Seth's House, ie The 9:30 Club, come on by!  The Club's Back Bar area will be open to the public on a 1st come 1st served basis one hour prior to normal doors.  During this time, you may order food from the kitchen, as well as  receive the first opportunity to enter the club at the posted door time. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:40:25 pm »
exactly how does one get to the back bar?  is it down those stairs on 9th street, off the sidewalk which heads back to the lot?  there isn't a sign or anything i don't think, and i always thought those stairs were the stairs that led to employees only . . . or even better a leather dungeon with mirrors and smoke machines everywhere.  awesome.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 05:55:35 pm »
Yes
FUKIT

wml7

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 06:29:03 pm »
Go to Duffys  ;D

ZQ

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 12:14:00 pm »
Our private parking lot opens one hour prior to the posted door time.

If you would like to eat at Seth's House, ie The 9:30 Club, come on by!  The Club's Back Bar area will be open to the public on a 1st come 1st served basis one hour prior to normal doors.  During this time, you may order food from the kitchen, as well as  receive the first opportunity to enter the club at the posted door time. 

Thank you for the info. My inquiry(s) is this. I ordered my show tix and parking tix and have them set up for "will call"...
I understand that since I've bought a parking ticket I am guaranteed a parking spot. Where is the will call window?...(will I be able to park with my internet receipt?) and then go to the will call window?
The back bar sounds great...with many nice choices of goodies.
Is the back bar is open only to those who have parking tix?  Mentioned above "receive the first opportunity to enter the club at posted door time"...early entry type of thing?  Limited number of peeps...?

Thank you...I am looking forward to my first time at the 930 CLub!  :-*

eddie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 10:26:34 pm »
Your name will be on the list at the parking lot.  So you can park first and then head to will call.