Author Topic: Sevendust last night...  (Read 1621 times)

7dfann

Sevendust last night...
« on: January 12, 2004, 11:40:00 am »
I don't know about the rest of you.
 But I thought that Last years show was so much better than this one. Lajon didn't sound at his best. Don't know if he was sick or whatever. But he was definitely laying back. Plus last years light show was so much better I thought. Varilights are great, but I think this time is was a little brighter than last time. Also, I noticed alot of guitar volume inconsistances which being a guitarist myself I'm very in tune with that. Clint should start his own band and sing and play guitar. That guy has an amazing voice.

Guiny

Re: Sevendust last night...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 11:59:00 am »
I was thinking about going to the show, but now i'm glad i didnt.

jakez468

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 09:21:00 pm »
can u tell us anymore about the show?
 i guess im glad i didnt go too

flawd101

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 05:49:00 pm »
god, y the hell wont nu metal just die!!!

mjnova

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 05:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by 7dfann:

I wish they would start spanking kids who spell words wrong in school.  It's the only way they'll learn.

RonniStar

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004, 06:49:00 pm »
I was at that show last Sunday. Their set was completely different. I was surprise that Xmas Day, Shine and Separate wasn't on their setlist. That would have made the show better. In addition, I do agree that the guitars weren't in sync with each other. Maybe the band wasn't at 100% and didn't notice. The crowd was into the show, as well as the opening as Acts Ill Nino and Element Eighty. I'm giving this show a B-.