Author Topic: Debt Ceiling Playlist  (Read 9604 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: Debt Ceiling Playlist
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 10:41:01 pm »
"Obama, you should've insisted that these rich worthless cunts be taxed up the ass" - me

seriously.   The Republicans just held a gun to the nation's head, and won.   

_\|/_

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 10:42:36 pm »
"Obama, you should've insisted that these rich worthless cunts be taxed up the ass" - me

seriously.   The Republicans just held a gun to the nation's head, and won.   

how so . . . this is just how reid had it planned all along.  now he and the senate look like the guys who could get it done.

azaghal1981

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 11:02:12 pm »
Sure, if getting it done means bending over and agreeing to legislation not very different from Boehner's bill. If the tea baggers are not fuming, we got fucked.

احمد

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 08:00:08 am »
Sure, if getting it done means bending over and agreeing to legislation not very different from Boehner's bill. If the tea baggers are not fuming, we got fucked.

Remember how when Obama was elected there was all this talk about how he admired
Abe Lincoln?    Well if he'd been president in Linconln's day, he would've made a deal with the Confederates to keep slavery, and taken pride in his ability to compromise.    The Teabaggers are the modern equivalent of the Confederacy, and negotiating with them was never going to turn out well. 
_\|/_

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 09:45:38 am »

I wish somebody would quickly write "Sugar-Coated Satan Sandwich"
some band  -  the republicans suck major dick

another band  -  i can't wait until every tea party fuck head is thrown out of office

and a real band

kaiser chiefs - i predict a riot

Mankie - At least now the rich aren't getting taxed out he arse they will still employ the underachieving  progressives to clean their toilet and keep their pools and grounds looking nice, so not have to walk around with their enititlemant attitude and hand out, because they were either getting my money for doing nothing while I paid for their free fucking everything in the form of higher taxes, or at least gaining some self respect by actually working for it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:59:31 am by Frank Gallagher »

ggw

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56:32 am »
As Tom Brokaw pointed out yesterday, the Tea Party congresspeople ran on a platform of holding down taxes and cutting spending. You may hate them, but you can't deny that they held true to the things that got them elected.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:05 am »
Styx - The Grand Illusion

(I'm baaaaack...)
<sig>

Mobius

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:28 am »
Leonard Cohen "Everybody Knows"

Radiohead "2 + 2 = 5"