Author Topic: Yet another homophobic right wing lawmaker/rentboy story  (Read 4667 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Yet another homophobic right wing lawmaker/rentboy story
« on: August 12, 2011, 02:44:16 pm »
http://www.indystar.com/article/20110812/LOCAL1804/108120333/Email-rendezvous-entangles-lawmaker

This is a great read.  It absolutely boggles the mind.  Not just the hypocrisy, but this guy's inability to handle his fucking business, and him and his family's pathetic attempt at damage control.

Too fucking funny.

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Yet another homophobic right wing lawmaker/rentboy story
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »
these things with older men who go after guys--usually younger that don't even look legal--really baffles me sometimes.  it is always the same.  guys who've been married forever, with the wife's looks and sexual prime long gone, atleast with their husbands, and then they decide it is time to play around with the same sex.  i wonder if women do that.  i find it creepy and weird and horrible for the other person in the relationship that gets destroyed behind the scenes of a new mini media circus.

but then after reading the article, the whole thing sounds strange as if parts, maybe even large parts of the accuser's statement were fabricated.  but who knows.  older guys like young cock sometimes.  maybe it's the whole guys give better blowjobs thing . . . i mean everybody knows that blowjobs are a man's best friend.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 08:10:04 pm »
there is no shortage of women out there who give superb BJs.   If a guy is going for doods, it's not because he seeks a quality BJ it's because he is GAY.    I used to think that the practice of certain ghey activist groups for outing politicians was wrong, in the same way I think there needs to be barriers between the private and public sphere, but the fact that so many of these gay politicians use gay-bashing as part of their cover has made me think they have a point.
_\|/_

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 01:54:55 am »
Nice for the Star to wait five paragraphs before dropping the obligatory R on him.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:50:52 pm by Thousand Made-Up Loves »

Vas Deferens

(_|_)

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 07:17:45 pm »
You had me at anal weight loss...
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 10:19:57 pm »
it is strange that still, if you are gay, you have to leave office.  i know there is a monkey wrench of the fact he is yet another political puppet who opens and shuts his mouth on anti gay legislature . . . then just to get caught being gay, and on grinder.  how unclassy.  i guess it is the hidden lie, the inner loss of ability to lead with such mental struggle consuming one's mind that does them in.  can you be caught just being gay and saying, uhmm, i'm just gay here folks.  you guys have sex too. 

Mobius

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 02:38:00 pm »
I thought this was going to be about Rick Perry

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 07:02:46 pm »
it is strange that still, if you are gay, you have to leave office.  i know there is a monkey wrench of the fact he is yet another political puppet who opens and shuts his mouth on anti gay legislature . . . then just to get caught being gay, and on grinder.  how unclassy.  i guess it is the hidden lie, the inner loss of ability to lead with such mental struggle consuming one's mind that does them in.  can you be caught just being gay and saying, uhmm, i'm just gay here folks.  you guys have sex too. 

I think because these particular politicians cater to and depend on anti-gay voters?   Barney Frank didn't have to leave office.
_\|/_

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 10:05:12 pm »
barney frank does not apply to any equation.  he is an enigma. 

azaghal1981

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 10:12:43 pm »
He is America's gay uncle.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 11:13:54 pm »
As for this Puerto Rican dude, two words.

Butthole pics!

The difference between this guy and Frank are that Frank didn't make a career of making homosexuality sound like he thought it should be a criminal act. Same goes for the other right wing bigots who got caught with pageboys or with their feet in other guys' bathroom stalls. If you get exposed for being a hypocritical self hating piece of shit, you might have an issue or two holding public office and might as well resign.
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 08:30:11 pm »
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 10:00:10 pm »
Joe and I came up with a t-shirt idea a couple days ago.

This guy's face with "Wwanna see my butthole?" in your choice of either English or Spanish under it on the front and the pic in question on the back.
احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 09:35:21 am »
barney frank does not apply to any equation.  he is an enema.