Author Topic: roger  (Read 20249 times)

i am gay and i like cats

roger
« on: November 07, 2011, 09:58:36 am »
anybody shelling out some mucho money for the show.  i said what the hell, my partner wants to go again.  the seats on presale are not my choices, but where i am trying for is the best place to sit for a show like this:  back 100s.

Brian_Wallace

Re: roger
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 10:00:37 am »
but where i am trying for is the best place to sit for a show like this:  back 100s.

How about on top of the wall?

Brian

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 10:02:49 am »
seeing how everything in life is, another brick . . . gladly.

hemisphire

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 10:05:37 am »
That last show in town he did was amazing.  I'm down for another go, even at that price.

James Ford

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 10:12:54 am »
anybody shelling out some mucho money for the show.  i said what the hell, my partner wants to go again. we don't have any kids. we live in bumfuckville where the price of a house is affordable. you can only spend so much money on beer before you lose interest.  the neighbborhood is safe as far as dc neighborhoods go. and we're both getting old so seats at a show are more inviting than standing in an overcrowded club show.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 10:24:27 am »
anybody shelling out some mucho money for the show.  i said what the hell, my partner wants to go again. we don't have any kids. we live in bumfuckville where the price of a house is affordable. you can only spend so much money on beer before you lose interest.  the neighbborhood is safe as far as dc neighborhoods go. and we're both getting old so seats at a show are more inviting than standing in an overcrowded club show.

you deserve a sticker.  that is about right.  but i still like club shows.  i like any show.  could be worse . . . i could run for no reason.

oh no i didn't.

Yada

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 10:27:44 am »
Disregard... found it.

Also, partner, lolz! I hate when people call their sig. other, their partner. Quit it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:32:29 am by Yada »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 10:33:33 am »
link to presale and password if there is one?

Also, partner, lolz! I hate when people call their sig. other, their partner. Quit it.

if i was legally allowed in this country to call him my husband like everybody else who gets married and treated like a person instead of an idea that needs to be fixed . . . then i will quit.  until then, my partner and i will surely enjoy this show, as partners.

on the tickets, you just need to sign up.  it is free and i'm sure it is not too late.  this tour will not sell like hotcakes last year.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:35:38 am by walkonby »

Yada

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 10:35:52 am »

if i was legally allowed in this country to call him my husband like everybody else who gets married and treated like a person instead of an idea that needs to be fixed . . . then i will quit.  until then, my partner and i will surely enjoy this show, as partners.

on the tickets, you just to sign up.  it is free and i'm sure it is not to late.  this tour will not sell like hotcakes last year.

You're talking about the AmEX pre-sale, correct? Partner.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:40 am »

on the tickets, you just to sign up.  it is free and i'm sure it is not to late.  this tour will not sell like hotcakes last year.

You're talking about the AmEX pre-sale, correct? Partner.

nope . . . this one

http://www.rogerwaters.com/

did not know there was an amex presale . . . oooh, i wonder what seats you get with that?!

James Ford

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 10:39:28 am »
I hate it when people care so little about their significant other that they abbreviate the word "significant".

Disregard... found it.

hutch

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 10:41:59 am »
Partner sounds so gay.

newsflash: you can get married in plenty of places.

Yada

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 10:42:42 am »
I hate it when people care so little about their significant other that they abbreviate the word "significant".

Disregard... found it.

FYAYF

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 10:45:39 am »
Partner sounds so gay.

a piece of paper that says "you are married"  and full rights that everybody else has that gets married, are two totally different things.  like drinking odouls.

and i hate it when people shorten any words.  all words should be spelled and said out.  i blame twitter like that one famous person.

James Ford

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 10:47:48 am »
Really? I've know more straight people than gay people who have used it. Even straight people who were legally married.

Partner sounds so gay.