Author Topic: I met Gary Williams tonight  (Read 1647 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

I met Gary Williams tonight
« on: December 08, 2011, 12:32:54 am »
The man, the myth, the legend Gary FUCKING Williams was at the Loyola-GW game because, as I'm sure you DC college basketball fans know, Jimmy Fatsos ERRR Patsos was in town to lead the Greyhounds against the Colonials. Of course, he coached circles around first-year GW coach Mike Lonergan and our sorry excuse for a D-1 basketball team and Loyola cruised to an easy win.

Gary happened to be in attendance and I chased him down ran into him after the game. He said he'd take a photo with me and I asked him to do a fist pump but as I put my right hand up, he goes "only one at a time." HA. Oh well. It's not every day you get to meet a DC institution like Gary.

I forgot to mention to him how I have Debbie Yow's rant about him at the NC State Mark Gottfried press conference memorized. I'm sure that would have put a smile on his face.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 08:01:11 am by kosmo vinyl »

HoyaSaxa03

Re: I met Gary FUCKING Williams tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 12:58:34 am »
does GW pay people to attend their games?
(o|o)

hutch

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 01:23:33 am »
sweet. good for you..

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: I met Gary Williams tonight
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 08:03:17 am »
It's been asked nicely several time to watch the language in thread topics on this forum.  Next time the thread will be deleted.  People read the forum at work and don't even make any claims about free speech as it ain't going to fly...
T.Rex

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:10:29 pm »
does GW pay people to attend their games?

No, because they schedule more competitive opponents than NJIT, IUPUI and UNC-Greensboro.

P.S. When are you pussies going to play MD?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 12:29:49 pm »
It's been asked nicely several time to watch the language in thread topics on this forum.  Next time the thread will be deleted.  People read the forum at work and don't even make any claims about free speech as it ain't going to fly...
this board has gone disney

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 12:48:01 pm »
this board has gone disney

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 04:14:49 pm »

You're right. Wouldn't want our board readers who work in church rectories to jeopardize their job status.  ::)