Author Topic: Best albums of 2011  (Read 13730 times)

hutch

Re: Best albums of 2011
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 11:13:58 am »
Opening for Old 97's at the 9:30 Club on May 31. Maybe Seth will give you a special VIP seat?

well i did a search on lydia loveless and that post is about all that came out....i had expected something on james "alternative country" ford on lydia. ..but nothing..

i was bummed

interesting...i'd be into it.

i dont know that i'll be back to going to shows by then... i got like 20 rib fractures, six fractures in my shoulder blade, pelvic fractures, vertebrae fracture, eye socket fractures, and i sound like miles davis wen i talk now...and who knows what i'm forgetting...

James Ford

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 11:48:53 am »
Also, I went back and listened to some of her stuff and maybe I didn't give her enough of a chance. She actually sounds pretty good. She'll probably need to watch what she eats; if she puts on too much weight she could easily be a porky midget.   ;)

And wow, you're a tough guy. I had one fractured rib and it hurt like fuck. I can't even imagine your pain.

Opening for Old 97's at the 9:30 Club on May 31. Maybe Seth will give you a special VIP seat?

well i did a search on lydia loveless and that post is about all that came out....i had expected something on james "alternative country" ford on lydia. ..but nothing..

i was bummed

i dont know that i'll be back to going to shows by then... i got like 20 rib fractures, six fractures in my shoulder blade, pelvic fractures, vertebrae fracture, eye socket fractures, and i sound like miles davis wen i talk now...and who knows what i'm forgetting...

Yada

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2014, 12:28:28 pm »

i was bummed

holy shite dude.... be careful of the opiates!