Author Topic: Best show on TV.  (Read 11735 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Best show on TV.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:58 pm »
Oh, and Fiona?  I've never felt more like a dirty old man.  shit.

Emmy Rossum is 25.  Totally legal...

And I forgot to mention that Adam Duritz has already been there.  That bastard has an amazing track record....

True, but Fiona is only 17. 

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 01:18:33 pm »
How is that the best show on TV? They've only aired the pilot episode.
? isn't the show in season 2?
The first episode of the series aired on Showtime on 9 January 2011.

According to Wiki. I could have swong they did the onslaught of promo as "A new series" as opposed to "a new season". I missed it though, I wanted to see it. I'm a fan of Kristen Bell.

Kristen Bell is in House of Lies, not Shameless.  Only the 1st episode of House of Lies has aired.   Shameless is in season 2.

And Portlandia is funny. 

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 01:20:06 pm »

According to Wiki. I could have swong they did the onslaught of promo as "A new series" as opposed to "a new season". I missed it though, I wanted to see it. I'm a fan of Kristen Bell.

I think you are confusing "House of Lies" (which just premiered, consultants, Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, one episode) with "Shameless" (just started second season, Emily Rossum, William H. Macy, family with one drunk father.)

Brian

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 04:14:47 pm »

I think you are confusing "House of Lies" (which just premiered, consultants, Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, one episode) with "Shameless" (just started second season, Emily Rossum, William H. Macy, family with one drunk father.)

Brian
How the fuck did I confuse those? I feel like I've been totally misinformed. Maybe it was being advertised aas "Followed by an all new Shameless"

Is it Shamless or house of Lies that has the $ signs in the name?
‼‼?‼‼

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 05:10:12 pm »

Brian
How the fuck did I confuse those? I feel like I've been totally misinformed. Maybe it was being advertised aas "Followed by an all new Shameless"

Is it Shamless or house of Lies that has the $ signs in the name?

Don't feel bad.  I kept getting "House of Lies" confused with that gambling series by David Mamet with Dustin Hoffman.  I thought it was "House of Cards?"  Turns out it's called "Luck" and it's Michael Mann.   I think there's a David Mamet FILM called "House of Cards."

Brian

Vas Deferens

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 12:24:37 pm »
Downton Abbey
(_|_)

ggw

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 12:43:48 pm »
My 73 year old mother agrees with you.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 01:07:04 pm »
She has great taste then
(_|_)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 06:35:49 am »
Law And Order
Big Bang Theory
O'Reilly Factor
Chelsea Lately

Followed closely by any show that DOES NOT have Rosie O, Rachel Maddow, or Keith Olbermann.
FUKIT

K8teebug

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 09:45:35 am »
Downton Abbey

Love it.  But, I heard the new season really takes a turn for terrible.  But that the Christmas special is awesome.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 09:45:40 am »
Downton Abbey

I'm getting kind of bored with the second season, it's a little too precious now.
(o|o)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 09:48:46 am »
Law And Order
Big Bang Theory
O'Reilly Factor
Chelsea Lately

Followed closely by any show that DOES NOT have Rosie O, Rachel Maddow, or Keith Olbermann.

now we know why you have a problem with gay people.  remind me to ignore everything you say . . . from here on out.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 10:22:24 am »
Law And Order
Big Bang Theory
O'Reilly Factor
Chelsea Lately

now we know why you have a problem with gay people.  remind me to ignore everything you say . . . from here on out.

Olbermann's GAY?!??!  That explains a LOT!

Brian

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 04:15:51 pm »
Law And Order
Big Bang Theory
O'Reilly Factor
Chelsea Lately

Wow you presume to know much about me based on nothing at all.  I have no issues with anyone based on anything other than the specific individual.  In fact I don't 'have a problem' with anyone.  Neither a person's height, weight, hair color, shoe size, nationality, gender, favorite food, nor sexual preference has a thing to do with whether I choose to associate with someone on any level.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »
Law And Order
Big Bang Theory
O'Reilly Factor
Chelsea Lately

Olbermann's GAY?!??!  That explains a LOT!

Brian

LOL...
FUKIT