Author Topic: Jose Andres Food Truck  (Read 105364 times)

Bags

Re: Jose Andres Food Truck
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2012, 06:21:58 pm »
I agree -- three of us ate there, not one was impressed with either app or entree.  All 3 entrees were far too salty.

That said, I love me Andres and will def find his truck.  I'm gettin' me the $20 sandwich!  Pepito de Iberico: seared Iberico pork and Serrano ham with roasted green peppers, caramelized onions and aliolo, $20.

Actually...

Anyone been to American Eats??

Overpriced crap I tell you. I'd rather spend $12 at a food truck.

hutch

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2012, 09:02:04 am »
I agree -- three of us ate there, not one was impressed with either app or entree.  All 3 entrees were far too salty.

That said, I love me Andres and will def find his truck.  I'm gettin' me the $20 sandwich!  Pepito de Iberico: seared Iberico pork and Serrano ham with roasted green peppers, caramelized onions and aliolo, $20.

Actually...

$20 for a sandwich??? GTFO.

James Ford

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2012, 09:35:29 am »
Some people are into receiving anal. To each their own.

Actually...

hutch

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2012, 09:46:06 am »
$20 for a sandwich.

man I'm starting to hate DC.. what a yuppified out of touch piece of crap city this has become.

Asylum in Exile closed by the way.

bring back Marion Barry!!!!!!!!!

wml7

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2012, 10:57:27 am »
I agree with hutchy, it should cost more for pbj sandwich  ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2012, 12:06:22 pm »

Actually...

are you a jokester . . . or a huge hate filled piece of shit.  who cares.  your life seems horrible.  no wonder you drink.  can't wait until your kid grows up to see you for what you really are.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:09:31 pm by walkonby »

Yada

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2012, 12:09:35 pm »

Actually...

are you a jokester . . . or a huge hate filled piece of shit.  who cares.  you're life seems horrible.  no wonder you drink.  can't wait until your kid grows up to see you for what you really are.

I guess grumpy walky is on board today, hey breah!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2012, 12:11:45 pm »
did james really need to say what he did?  that is all.  no grump.

James Ford

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2012, 12:12:18 pm »
A jokester.

Personally, I'd rather take it in the ass than pay $20 for a sandwich, but I imagine the general public doesn't care for either.

Actually...

are you a jokester . . . or a huge hate filled piece of shit.  who cares.  your life seems horrible.  no wonder you drink.  can't wait until your kid grows up to see you for what you really are.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2012, 12:13:01 pm »
see . . . problem solved.

Yada

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:54 pm »
A jokester.

Personally, I'd rather take it in the ass than pay $20 for a sandwich, but I imagine the general public doesn't care for either.

Actually...

Ever have your wife tickle your prostate?? I hear it ain't that bad.

James Ford

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2012, 12:38:13 pm »
It's even better after a $20 sandwich.

A jokester.

Actually...

Ever have your wife tickle your prostate?? I hear it ain't that bad.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2012, 12:40:02 pm »

godsshoeshine

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2012, 09:30:22 pm »
this page is great
o/\o

wml7

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2012, 09:37:01 pm »

;D