Author Topic: Earth Day  (Read 3473 times)

sonickteam

Earth Day
« on: April 13, 2012, 08:59:24 am »
So.  A friend was asking about an Earth Day celebration at the Mall in DC.  She seems to remember it beign pretty big with bands.  said she couldnt find anything about it. 

anything announced...do they still to Earth Day?

Yada

Re: Earth Day
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 09:20:34 am »

sonickteam

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 09:25:43 am »
not helpful, ass.

clearly i've googled it and to no avail of any good info.

i really dont have time to sort through a bunch of sites not telling me anything, just thought someone had info readily available..
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:27:24 am by sonickteam »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 09:53:10 am »
i really don't care . . . but actually do all at the same time.  maybe i am wrong, but didn't you, sonick, leave this message board in a "bad way."  i am not the same asshole poster that i used to be on here, so i can't remember the specifics, but for some reason i thought you were either banned or were self banned away.  either way, who cares.  i like people now, and i am sure you are a nice fellow!

Yada

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 10:14:29 am »
not helpful, ass.

i really dont have time to sort through a bunch of sites not telling me anything, just thought someone had info readily available..

Considering that's the site for the actual event, I would assume that's where you would find the most pertinent info. I'm guessing a third tier jamband and maybe P-Funk will be on the bill.

sonickteam

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 10:43:25 am »
not helpful, ass.

Considering that's the site for the actual event, I would assume that's where you would find the most pertinent info. I'm guessing a third tier jamband and maybe P-Funk will be on the bill.

yeah, that is their "site" if you wanna call it that, and has no info.

so i would guess nothing much worth noting

sonickteam

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 10:45:20 am »
i really don't care . . . but actually do all at the same time.  maybe i am wrong, but didn't you, sonick, leave this message board in a "bad way."  i am not the same asshole poster that i used to be on here, so i can't remember the specifics, but for some reason i thought you were either banned or were self banned away.  either way, who cares.  i like people now, and i am sure you are a nice fellow!

hmmmm, lets see.  i was definitely not banned. i cant remember why i left.  There was some point when i got tired of a couple trolls. but then i also left once cause of a job/life change and just didnt have the time.

hmmm, now i wonder!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 10:49:16 am »
i think i might have been one of those "trolls."  sorry!

i am not the same person on here, or atleast, i try not to be.

now i am she-ra . . . princess of gay power.

sonickteam

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 10:50:51 am »
well i looked up some of my old posts and couldnt find anything.  maybe they were erased or the board changed up. i have like a 7 year break in posts but i dont think i was gone for THAT long.

anyway, see, we've all grown up now.  I dont have the time to post much on here though but perhaps from time to time.

when Radiohead plays. :)

wml7

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 12:38:30 pm »
They had pretty good bands for 2009 and 2010.  They didn't have bands for 2011.  Maybe this year they will have bands again  ;D

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:02 pm »
i am not the same person on here, or atleast, i try not to be.

you're dupek, right?
(o|o)

sonickteam

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 03:10:28 pm »
now i remember the POS that made me wanna leave the board...thanks Hoya :)

eltee

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 03:11:34 pm »

dyecraig

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 03:35:53 pm »
Those were great line-ups in 2009 & 10.  Even Flaming Lips & Sting were tolerable.
I did get the distinct feeling that the crowd (myself included) were more interested in hearing the bands rather than about the earth, though.

notme

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 04:42:42 pm »
have you been to the mall lately? the whole thing is torn up/closed down from the hirshorn to the capital. i guess they could have it were the godless people were.