« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:53:26 pm »
congrats! bundle of fun!

James Ford

Re: My Son
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 09:36:08 am »
How old is he?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:46:24 am »
goodonya!

hutch

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 09:54:50 pm »
proud of what? did you just have a kid? If so congrats! where is the pic?

James Ford

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 07:40:02 am »
If that were the case, wouldn't it be his wife he was proud of? I seem to remember him having a Ramones loving three year old. but that was years ago.

hutch

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 11:16:40 am »
If that were the case, wouldn't it be his wife he was proud of? I seem to remember him having a Ramones loving three year old. but that was years ago.

I really haven't the foggiest idea.. this is why I'm asking..

Is your name Chaz?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 09:49:03 am »
Henry is 8 now.  He still likes the Ramones and Motorhead, but also likes silly pop stuff that kids like.  I took him to the club for the first time a few weeks ago to see some bands and he was totally transfixed.  His latest band that he is digging from hearing me play it is Trail of Dead.  "What is this dad, it's cool.  I like the singing!"

He's just an awesome kid.  Smart as heck, incredibly personable, and more than enough of an edge to be interesting.  He had a tough few years at school, just acting like too much of a goofball and taking up way too much of the teachers' time.  Was not into learning at all, didn't like school.  But he's on point now.  He keeps his nose clean and his school work is great. 

His mom pretty much checked out of his life a few years ago.  It was tough for a while.  But he bounced back, loves his step mom, and everyone, I mean EVERYONE that meets this kid thinks he is the coolest.

Other kids just freaking love him.  Anytime he shows up somewhere all the kids run up "Henry!  Henry!"  He knows they all dig him but he's really modest about it.  He's really cool about stuff like that.

Henry is a bad little dude.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:51:31 am by chaz »

nkotb

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:20 am »
Man, after that description, even I want to hang with this kid.  He sounds more fun than most of the people I know...

Henry is 8 now.  He still likes the Ramones and Motorhead, but also likes silly pop stuff that kids like.  I took him to the club for the first time a few weeks ago to see some bands and he was totally transfixed.  His latest band that he is digging from hearing me play it is Trail of Dead.  "What is this dad, it's cool.  I like the singing!"

He's just an awesome kid.  Smart as heck, incredibly personable, and more than enough of an edge to be interesting.  He had a tough few years at school, just acting like too much of a goofball and taking up way too much of the teachers' time.  Was not into learning at all, didn't like school.  But he's on point now.  He keeps his nose clean and his school work is great. 

His mom pretty much checked out of his life a few years ago.  It was tough for a while.  But he bounced back, loves his step mom, and everyone, I mean EVERYONE that meets this kid thinks he is the coolest.

Other kids just freaking love him.  Anytime he shows up somewhere all the kids run up "Henry!  Henry!"  He knows they all dig him but he's really modest about it.  He's really cool about stuff like that.

Henry is a bad little dude.

vansmack

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 06:39:25 pm »
Man, after that description, even I want to hang with this kid.  He sounds more fun than most of the people I know...

That's funny, cause when I read it, I thought "this kid's the next nkotb"
27>34

brennser

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 12:03:41 pm »
good on ya Henry!!  ;D (and Chaz)