Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 660675 times)

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1800 on: May 03, 2021, 10:22:55 pm »
That is one Grade A headline
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #1801 on: May 03, 2021, 11:34:29 pm »
Yada always posts the oddest things in my thread, as if:

1. I, in particular would be interested in them.

2.  Or, that they, specifically belong in this thread, for only reasons he is privy to.

I feel most belong in my random, random,ness thread . . . but somehow there exists, a specific point here.

Yada

WALKonBack

« Reply #1803 on: May 10, 2021, 11:45:45 pm »
You posted that story here, because of the cargo shorts, didn't you?  Of course you didn't . . . you only posted it here for, one, reason. 

WALKonBack

« Reply #1804 on: May 12, 2021, 10:36:46 am »
Karma is a bitch, you homophobic fuck head.  Bye Liz. 

« Reply #1805 on: May 12, 2021, 12:25:11 pm »
Karma is a bitch, you homophobic fuck head.  Bye Liz.
Yeah can't stand any Cheney's but respect her not backing down against the crusade of Qwazy

Swing voters in an Axios focus group held a near-unanimous view that House Republicans are making a mistake by ousting Liz Cheney.
"It seems like you need to conform to be a leader in the Republican Party."
"It's all about trying to please one person."
slack

Starsky

« Reply #1806 on: May 12, 2021, 12:27:35 pm »
Apparently not wanting the Capitol to burn down makes you a hero in today’s America.

Liz Cheney is horrible.

« Reply #1807 on: May 12, 2021, 12:34:14 pm »
Apparently not wanting the Capitol to burn down makes you a hero in today’s America. the Qwazy Quacus
FTFY

But don't you think we should call out those who are bucking the insanity inside the GQP?
Even if we don't agree with Liz's policies, that she is fighting for accountability/truth against those who want to continue the big lie and are OK with 'stormin the capitol'
We need more Americans to stand up and be counted as those who are against Authoritarianism and Sedition
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:37:42 pm by Bamboo-Hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1808 on: May 12, 2021, 12:41:09 pm »
I mean, yes, I can acknowledge Liz Cheney is right on this issue and standing up for the right side of this issue at cost to herself. But a lot of people are labeling Cheney a moderate -- hell no. She's still one of the most conservative members statistically in the House. So I get Walkie's point.
LVMH

« Reply #1809 on: May 12, 2021, 12:49:35 pm »
But a lot of people are labeling Cheney a moderate
Really...are people saying that she's a moderate?!
Name the ignorant names
slack

Starsky

« Reply #1810 on: May 12, 2021, 12:49:48 pm »
We shouldn’t turn her into a hero! She made the crazy train possible and rode it for years...

I get it..she is taking a principled stand in this case.. goodie... aren’t they supposed to do that always...I don’t think one should forget her entire political trajectory

I mean what are we saying here? That a person who wants to uphold the oath to the constitution ONE time deserves to be treated as a profile in courage?

I have always loathed her and when she talks it’s like you hear Dick Cheney..her manner of speaking is the same..creepy

She is no friend of democracy whatever she says in this case... like her dad she is one of those people willing to strip people of rights to fight imaginary wars and perpetuate the military industrial complex..

I view her as dangerous

Let’s also not forget she practically inherited her job

« Reply #1811 on: May 12, 2021, 12:54:16 pm »
she's not a hero and I never said that
I do agree, it's sad the train is leaving the station without the engineer ...

But while I hate the old school republicans, I really think they are different than this new version of the GOP

blame newt and maybe Atwater
Liz just showed up singing the same tune

These new guys and their blind allegiance to the former guy is some craziness I've never seen before
their ability to not see that this is the making of a Fascist regime just boggles the mind
slack

Starsky

« Reply #1812 on: May 12, 2021, 12:58:32 pm »
I didn’t mean you I meant the media in general

Of course compared to Matt Gaetz she is awesome but I  am telling you Liz Cheney is evil..just a bad person..her interests in government are different from the Trumptards but as dangerous

I actually hope she does get run out of town as I have always feared her

« Reply #1813 on: May 12, 2021, 01:13:51 pm »
I really thought Trump and trumpism would destroy the GOP and split it into two parties
but instead, it actually got bigger

to this day I'm in shock that trump got 11 million more votes than 2016
'he kept the trains on time and at every step tried to stick it to the libtards'
slack

« Reply #1814 on: May 12, 2021, 01:18:59 pm »
slack