Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1214458 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1920 on: August 28, 2013, 08:34:10 pm »
I am confused...

I changed my user name  to atomic and than stevelittlewhizzle took my old user name.

atomic

« Reply #1921 on: August 28, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »

First off Bradley Manning is not a she.  Second, just because he wants something doesn't mean it is good for his well-being. Third,  even if it is for his well-being there is no need to be required to provide it for him. I am sure it would be good for some other prisoners well-being to have visits from super-models.  Should we provide them with super models?

Bradley Manning self-identifies as a woman, therefore 'she' is appropriate. Who are you to decide who this person is? No one. Also you are setting up a false equivalency here with therapy vs supermodels but that's to be expected as you are a stupid person who makes up shit on the internet but I don't care anymore because I'm done reading your crap. Bye!

Bullshit.  I can 'self identify' as a 7' 2" star basketball player all I want.  Still does not make me one nor does it mean that Bammy should give me the money I need to make myself feel more like one.
[/quote]

I think the rule is if you have a penis you aren't a chick.  I don't get why anyone would think that the government should pay for dude to become a woman in prison.  If you want that done save up your money when you get out.    My health plan pays for next to nothing. 

James Ford

« Reply #1922 on: August 28, 2013, 08:50:18 pm »
I'm with Ratbastard and Atomic on this one.

First off Bradley Manning is not a she.  Second, just because he wants something doesn't mean it is good for his well-being. Third,  even if it is for his well-being there is no need to be required to provide it for him. I am sure it would be good for some other prisoners well-being to have visits from super-models.  Should we provide them with super models?

Bradley Manning self-identifies as a woman, therefore 'she' is appropriate. Who are you to decide who this person is? No one. Also you are setting up a false equivalency here with therapy vs supermodels but that's to be expected as you are a stupid person who makes up shit on the internet but I don't care anymore because I'm done reading your crap. Bye!

Bullshit.  I can 'self identify' as a 7' 2" star basketball player all I want.  Still does not make me one nor does it mean that Bammy should give me the money I need to make myself feel more like one.

I think the rule is if you have a penis you aren't a chick.  I don't get why anyone would think that the government should pay for dude to become a woman in prison.  If you want that done save up your money when you get out.    My health plan pays for next to nothing. 
[/quote]

hutch

« Reply #1923 on: August 28, 2013, 09:42:24 pm »
First of all, Ratbastard has demonstrated repeatedly that he's all for denying rights to people who aren't white conservative straight people who think exactly like he does, so he can fuck off and die his own miserable death for all I care. I'm so glad he's such a loser because jesus christ what a dumb fucking piece of fat-ass flesh he is. Dude eat a fucking dick because you suck.

DOTW (Dismantling of the Week)

James Ford

« Reply #1924 on: August 28, 2013, 09:58:25 pm »
Have you met with Mr. Manning personally? Are you his doctor? You seem to know a whole lot more about his personal condition than the rest of us.

First of all, Ratbastard has demonstrated repeatedly that he's all for denying rights to people who aren't white conservative straight people who think exactly like he does, so he can fuck off and die his own miserable death for all I care. I'm so glad he's such a loser because jesus christ what a dumb fucking piece of fat-ass flesh he is. Dude eat a fucking dick because you suck.

The fact is, Manning has a condition that is causing great pain to herself. You all, and I include myself in this, may not identify with this struggle but it's no different from being crippled with depression and needing medication to come out from this struggle. Manning was born with a condition that is causing her tremendous grief -- can anyone here identify with being born in a way that just feels inherently wrong and un-aligned? Probably not.

So just because some people think its amusing to titter and giggle at the "girly man" who can't lift weights or be all macho doesn't mean that this is something negligible. The fact is, this is not a huge cost and people need to look very deeply into their own intentions as to why they would say, no deny her these medical benefits. Deny her? Okay, let's also deny cripples and the mentally ill. What's the difference? Some piece of shit that's smoked cigarettes for 30 years comes into prison -- are they going to treat his inevitable lung cancer? Of course they are. But you would withhold therapy for someone who is living in torment over the way they were born through no fault of their own? How compassionate.

People can make all the cynical, smug comments they want about this and feel like macho superior assholes but I genuinely believe Manning has the right to self-identify the way that she was born and she is suffering from a medical condition that has a resolution. Manning knows what's going inside her body and no one else does, and regardless of what she did, she has the right to medical treatment.

atomic

« Reply #1925 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:45 pm »

The fact is, Manning has a condition that is causing great pain to herself. You all, and I include myself in this, may not identify with this struggle but it's no different from being crippled with depression and needing medication to come out from this struggle. Manning was born with a condition that is causing her tremendous grief -- can anyone here identify with being born in a way that just feels inherently wrong and un-aligned? Probably not.

So just because some people think its amusing to titter and giggle at the t's the difference? Some piece of shit that's smoked cigarettes for 30 years comes into prison -- are they going to treat his inevitable lung cancer? Of course they are. But you would withhold therapy for someone who is living in torment over the way they were born through no fault of their own? How compassionate.

People can make all the cynical, smug comments they want about this and feel like macho superior assholes but I genuinely believe Manning has the right to self-identify the way that she was born and she is suffering from a medical condition that has a resolution. Manning knows what's going inside her body and no one else does, and regardless of what she did, she has the right to medical treatment.

What you said to Ratbastard is unacceptable.  Of course Manning is a nut job.  He can have free therapy.  He is a guy.  If he has a sex change you can call him a she.  Until.then he is a dude.  Nothing macho about it. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1926 on: August 29, 2013, 03:49:39 am »
this thread has officially gone epic.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1927 on: August 29, 2013, 12:20:38 pm »
i was going to post something about all of this . . . but i am not.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1928 on: August 29, 2013, 12:29:13 pm »
Relaxer brings the noise, but walkie is my hero for knowing when to take the high road
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1929 on: August 29, 2013, 12:41:40 pm »
i got, your nose.

atomic

« Reply #1930 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:55 pm »
Relaxer brings the noise, but walkie is my hero for knowing when to take the high road

Actually as a moderator you should ban relaxer for.his post to ratbastard

James Ford

« Reply #1931 on: August 29, 2013, 12:51:15 pm »
I was thinking the same thing.

Is the distinction that it is ok to personally insult someone as much as you want to as long as you don't personally threaten them?

Actually as a moderator you should ban relaxer for.his post to ratbastard

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1932 on: August 29, 2013, 12:55:50 pm »
i like how atomic now uses periods in weird places amongst his sentences.  next thing you know, he will stop using capital letters and apostrophes . . . and use elipse points like that for no reason, and use too many commas, within the words.  then he might even, post cat photos.

or yeah, fuck off and die, for dare even thinking or saying anyting about my home slice, relaxer.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1933 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:45 pm »
So can I ban you as well James for a even more vicious attack that occurred?  How about II just delete the post for now...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:03:17 pm by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1934 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:56 pm »
ooh . . . ooh . . . im all ben affleck batman ears, now.