Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56103 times)

Yada

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 01:16:16 pm »

eltee

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 09:42:34 pm »
when he said "I forgive you"...wow, set the tone of the season already. Cringeworthy! Shall be interesting to see what led to the diner...I didn't see what was behind the picture...interesting...I just thought it was a love letter to his lover and that they would tie him to the cartel and then it would lead to Walt. Your observation is much more thorough!

eltee

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 02:10:03 pm »
hilarious. Aaron Paul (or the early makings of his character, Jesse?) on Price is Right: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4Lz0Wb0MI

britton

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 03:05:28 pm »
Oddly enough I thought last week's premiere was a very weak episode.  Beyond the Denny's opening, the episode just didn't bear much weight in its plot line.  Season four wrapped up with a bow: Walt brilliantly murders a major drug lord, finally giving Hank his 'Heisenberg', and eventually stands to become the sole meth kingpin in the ABQ and beyond.  With that said, why go backwards by devoting an episode to magnetism?  This ain't Mythbusters.  Clearly, Hank's going to see the wreckage outside the evidence room and realize Heisenberg is still out there.  Why not have Walt snatch the laptop last season and start fresh in season five? 

Mike's return didn't add much either.  Last season he was a cleaner/hitman/fixer, cold blooded and bad ass.  Now, he's like a petulant little brother, trying to be the Debbie Downer instead of the hitman.  Sure, he used to work for Gus but it always felt more like a job than a longstanding loyalty.  A guy like Mike would respect the business end of Gus' killing and remove the emotion of the act. 

Ted's still alive?  Really?

Regardless, it's a tremendous show.  I just didn't think that episode was very good.  Magnets, bitch. 

Yada

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 08:42:43 am »
Oddly enough I thought last week's premiere was a very weak episode.  Beyond the Denny's opening, the episode just didn't bear much weight in its plot line.  Season four wrapped up with a bow: Walt brilliantly murders a major drug lord, finally giving Hank his 'Heisenberg', and eventually stands to become the sole meth kingpin in the ABQ and beyond.  With that said, why go backwards by devoting an episode to magnetism?  This ain't Mythbusters.  Clearly, Hank's going to see the wreckage outside the evidence room and realize Heisenberg is still out there.  Why not have Walt snatch the laptop last season and start fresh in season five? 

Mike's return didn't add much either.  Last season he was a cleaner/hitman/fixer, cold blooded and bad ass.  Now, he's like a petulant little brother, trying to be the Debbie Downer instead of the hitman.  Sure, he used to work for Gus but it always felt more like a job than a longstanding loyalty.  A guy like Mike would respect the business end of Gus' killing and remove the emotion of the act. 

Ted's still alive?  Really?

Regardless, it's a tremendous show.  I just didn't think that episode was very good.  Magnets, bitch. 

Mike sure as hell ain't no petulant little brother as of last night's episode!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:55:28 am by Yada »

slappy

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 10:45:36 am »
Albeit only a bowl of cereal, it was comforting to see Walt Jr. get a breakfast for the first time this season.

Yada

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 02:52:50 pm »
How the hell did Walt go from making $7million + a year to being broke?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 07:28:16 pm »
They're gonna LOST us and go backwards from the begining and...meet.... in the middle........

And he owes Jesse 40 grand? Just for the magnet? Did I hear that right?
‼‼?‼‼

K8teebug

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 08:19:50 am »
Yes.  Just for the magnet.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 08:49:43 am »

Mike sure as hell ain't no petulant little brother as of last night's episode!

True story! lol
3MTA3

K8teebug

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 10:29:30 am »
I was thinking last night about how us as the audience, we're not that much smarter than Walt.  (or at least me).  How he thought that by killing Gus, then that would be the end of it.  And not that there were things WAY greater than Gus involved. 

Brilliant.

K8teebug

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 09:42:52 am »
Have these people ever been inside a containment wearing full face respirators and tyvek suits?  It bothers me to no end that they are never sweating! 

Annoying. 

stevewizzle

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 01:21:04 am »
landry no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K8teebug

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 09:00:35 am »
Crucifictorious murders again.