Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56365 times)

Yada

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2012, 09:31:50 am »
I have a feeling Todd is undercover.

Murdering kids?? I don't think so.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 09:47:39 am »
Best episode of the season for sure. Really bummed about Mike, BUT... is he dead?

Also, Todd (the new cook) I think has something up his sleeve. Is he trying to steal walt's recipe (writing things down)? Working with that other gang?
He was writing down the numbers Walt was telling me, like he told Jesse and Gail, he was reviewing the numbers to make sure he got it right. I don't think he has anything up his sleeve. I mean, he fucking shot a kid.
‼‼?‼‼

eltee

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »
F*** reading this thread before watching.

K8teebug

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 08:37:38 am »
Best episode of the season for sure. Really bummed about Mike, BUT... is he dead?

Also, Todd (the new cook) I think has something up his sleeve. Is he trying to steal walt's recipe (writing things down)? Working with that other gang?
He was writing down the numbers Walt was telling me, like he told Jesse and Gail, he was reviewing the numbers to make sure he got it right. I don't think he has anything up his sleeve. I mean, he fucking shot a kid.

The producers said before the show started that Todd is not who he seems.

Much like the owls of Twin Peaks.

Yeah, definitely don't read this thread before watching it.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 09:14:21 am »
I wouldn't be surprised, but after seeing him shoot a kid I thought "....he can't really be a cop", could be someone sent from a NEW Cartel possibly?
‼‼?‼‼

stevewizzle

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 09:19:36 am »
his brothers jail time that mike checked into... well with mike dead, no one knows his background anymore.

i initially thought the theory that there is way more depth to Todd was silly, but i'm starting to think that's true.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2012, 09:21:00 am »
Why did he take that kids spider.......
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:33 am »
I wouldn't be surprised, but after seeing him shoot a kid I thought "....he can't really be a cop", could be someone sent from a NEW Cartel possibly?

I think he's working with the gang of dudes from the beginning of this week's episode. He's stealing Walt's cooking method!

britton

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2012, 05:51:39 am »
6353 Juan Tabo, Apt 6.

That son of a bitch just won't die. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2012, 09:27:31 am »
That ending is something I've been waiting to see since they've established Walter and Hank's relationship. I guess that shitstorm could only last so many episodes [ie, the last 8 of the series].
‼‼?‼‼

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2012, 11:56:54 am »
his brothers jail time that mike checked into... well with mike dead, no one knows his background anymore.

i initially thought the theory that there is way more depth to Todd was silly, but i'm starting to think that's true.

Is Mike really dead? We didn't hear a gun shot go off just Walt left him to do whatever down by the water...

Todd is definitely crooked and I believe stealing Walt's cooking method, but with Walt being "out" who knows what's going to happen!
3MTA3

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2012, 01:02:12 pm »
Pretty sure they put Mike in one of those containers with the chemicals that will turn him into jelloy pudding...so.... we can put those theories to rest.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 08:43:24 am »
That ending is something I've been waiting to see since they've established Walter and Hank's relationship. I guess that shitstorm could only last so many episodes [ie, the last 8 of the series].

Amazing scene/episode.

And yes, Mike is dead.

eltee

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 09:17:47 am »
6353 Juan Tabo, Apt 6.

That son of a bitch just won't die. 
I've been so busy I'm not concentrating as much this season (and it's kinda the same 'ol, same 'ol) but I get that it's Gale's address, but what else did I miss?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 09:27:37 am »
The book in the bathroom was signed to WW from Gale, then Hank flashes back to one of the books he had gotten from Gale's apartment and it also said "To WW".
‼‼?‼‼