Author Topic: Musicological banter  (Read 863518 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Musicological banter
« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2014, 06:31:14 pm »
i love shows at patriot . . . i dont know why, but i do.  loved white stripes, beck, cure, furthur.  so easy to get into and out of.  plus i can stop at that dennys on the way out.

if the reason you love a venue is cause of how far its from your home/convenient to get to or hate a venue is cause its far i think you should just keep your thoughts to yourself cause they have nothing to say to anybody else.

the ottobar is a bitch for me to get to....doesn't mean its not great... what a nice place to see a band... friendly staff, cheap beer, easy as pie parking...the kind of place you meet the band after the show in the lot right next to it...

the patriot center is close to me..doesnt mean the sound doesn't usually suck.. or that it isn't a colorless place with zero personality...talk about a boring venue..not to mention campus security always fun...

objectivty. try it.

that car really knocked the hate into you . . . though I feel it was already there.  enjoy, the quiet things in life.

hutch

« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2014, 07:22:19 pm »
i love shows at patriot . . . i dont know why, but i do.  loved white stripes, beck, cure, furthur.  so easy to get into and out of.  plus i can stop at that dennys on the way out.

if the reason you love a venue is cause of how far its from your home/convenient to get to or hate a venue is cause its far i think you should just keep your thoughts to yourself cause they have nothing to say to anybody else.

the ottobar is a bitch for me to get to....doesn't mean its not great... what a nice place to see a band... friendly staff, cheap beer, easy as pie parking...the kind of place you meet the band after the show in the lot right next to it...

the patriot center is close to me..doesnt mean the sound doesn't usually suck.. or that it isn't a colorless place with zero personality...talk about a boring venue..not to mention campus security always fun...

objectivty. try it.

that car really knocked the hate into you . . . though I feel it was already there.  enjoy, the quiet things in life.

I'm back baby! Get used to it.

;D

hutch

« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2014, 07:26:28 pm »
I mean WTF? The Ottobar sucks because it happens to be in Baltimore but Patriot Center is great cause there is a Dennys somewhere where you can get their shit food?

You ever even been to the Patriot Center? You have to go to a special designated place to get a wrist band by some campus securitit/staff to get a wrist band even to get a beer... yeah , very rock and roll..

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2014, 07:42:26 pm »
the milkshakes at dennys, are great.  you obviously, are lactose racist.

hutch

« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2014, 08:00:38 pm »
the milkshakes at dennys, are great.  you obviously, are lactose racist.

that is true....i cannot deny that...sorry.

I don't think I have ever had a milkshake.

azaghal1981

« Reply #680 on: April 03, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »
احمد

atomic

« Reply #681 on: April 04, 2014, 09:30:12 am »
I mean WTF? The Ottobar sucks because it happens to be in Baltimore but Patriot Center is great cause there is a Dennys somewhere where you can get their shit food?

You ever even been to the Patriot Center? You have to go to a special designated place to get a wrist band by some campus securitit/staff to get a wrist band even to get a beer... yeah , very rock and roll..

You complain too much about venues.  But the closer a venue is to my house the better the venue.  Ottobar is the closest so it is the best. If the 930 club moved to Baltimore it woudl improve 100 percent in my opinion.  My main complaint about the Patriot Center is its location.  I have only been to one show there in the last 10 years (Sigur Ros) as it is just too far of a drive.  It sucks unless there is someone incredible there that I have never seen before I won't be attending. 

i am gay and i like cats

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #683 on: April 05, 2014, 07:47:26 am »
You know that every artists covering every other artists thing going on right now?  Considered it over...

http://www.stereogum.com/1673689/lives-ed-kowalczyk-is-still-around-and-hes-covering-imagine-dragons/video/
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #685 on: April 05, 2014, 10:15:47 pm »
"I once accidentally downloaded a Lumineers song. I had to throw away my computer to be safe" - Tom Haverford
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #686 on: April 06, 2014, 12:35:08 am »
"I once accidentally downloaded a Lumineers song. I had to throw away my computer to be safe" - Tom Haverford

You are quoting a fictional character.  The guy likes Kanye West in real life.  You don't get much worse taste in music.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #687 on: April 07, 2014, 12:18:09 am »
😐 🎶

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #688 on: April 07, 2014, 12:21:34 am »
Buy the copyrights of this song!

Only $26,000!  :D
Sorry, not interested. I'm only interested in purchasing the rights to Your Song by Elton John, as the song foretold!
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #689 on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:09 am »

You are quoting a fictional character.  The guy likes Kanye West in real life.  You don't get much worse taste in music.

You are a fictional character.