Author Topic: PoP's in the Alley  (Read 7142 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: PoP's in the Alley
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »
I thought PoP's in the Alley was RatBastard making his way to the club.   ;)

ggw

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 10:04:02 pm »
What doe that mean exactly? Please be specific.

I was living in the H Street Corridor when you were off at your little yuppie factory in the Pacific Northwest.

Yada

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 10:25:12 pm »

I was living in the H Street Corridor when you were off at your little yuppie factory in the Pacific Northwest.

You sir deserve a cookie for your heroic acts of valor.

stevewizzle

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 09:06:18 am »
Dear PoP and person bitching about this, please report on things in your own neighborhood.

This isn't Petworth.

3MTA3

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 09:07:39 am »
Gotta say - DC was a much more fun place before a slew of self-entitled white kids moved in.

Can it be 2002 again?
3MTA3

Relaxer

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 10:07:29 am »

Ooh Grampa G, tell us more about how you were a big cool man during the Reagan administration.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 12:00:57 pm »
Why would anyone want to walk through that alley at night?  Do they have a death wish?  The 930 club does seem somewhat safer than it was when it first opened in this location but still walking down an alley at night there doesn't seem too bright. 

Yada

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 12:52:43 pm »
Why would anyone want to walk through that alley at night?  Do they have a death wish?  The 930 club does seem somewhat safer than it was when it first opened in this location but still walking down an alley at night there doesn't seem too bright. 

Seriously, you might get attacked by a gay man or a hipster, scary!

Sir HC

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 01:35:43 pm »
Yeah, not much lighting down that alley, no reason to go that way. I would guess he was looking for a place to take a piss and was miffed that option wasn't open to him.

slappy

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 01:38:36 pm »
Exhibit A:
'Do Not Enter' sign hanging on the Plumbing building.
http://bit.ly/OxJkZu

atomicfront

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 02:06:28 pm »

I have seen homeless people living behind the fence on the other side off the atlantic buidling. 

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 02:25:59 pm »

I have seen homeless people living behind the fence on the other side off the atlantic buidling. 

And??? I mean they might have a beard like a hipster or suck dick like a gay man, but that doesn't mean they're violent or gonna rape you...
3MTA3

slappy

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 04:52:51 pm »

And??? I mean they might have a beard like a hipster or suck dick like a gay man, but that doesn't mean they're violent or gonna rape you...

In fact, if yer feeling peckish from the bath salts you know where a good face for munching can be found.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 05:46:03 pm »
Dear PoP and person bitching about this, please report on things in your own neighborhood.

This isn't Petworth.

PoP has really degenerated into a pathetic shell of its former self over the last year or so. It seems exclusively geared towards (and read by) chicks in their early 20s who are completely oblivious to legitimate news sites and the world around them with garbage like the daily Afternoon Animal Fix, Heads Up: While Resident Suns, Laptop Stolen Off Back Deck and Did We Do the Right Thing by Calling the Cops.

PoP is like the Daily Show of news.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:09:55 pm by Thousand Made-Up Loves »