Author Topic: Vasectomy roll call and discussion thread  (Read 2722 times)

hutch

Vasectomy roll call and discussion thread
« on: September 11, 2012, 11:17:17 am »
There you go guys.. share your wonderful stories of getting your cocks cut up and talk to us about how personally responsible you are!

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Vasectomy roll call and discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:30:21 am »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 11:34:21 am »
For the confused, this all started in the Just Announced thread on page 1834.

Hutch, I have a question. Do you feel the same about a woman having her tubes tied?

hutch

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:13:27 pm »
For the confused, this all started in the Just Announced thread on page 1834.

Hutch, I have a question. Do you feel the same about a woman having her tubes tied?

anybody can do what they want with their body...

vasectomies gross me out and i would never do that but i don't begrudge anyone doing whatever they want...  i do get annoyed when people make it out like if you have a vasectomy you are being responsible or something but like i said anyone can do whatever they want...

i don't know anything about a woman having her tubes tied.. but yeah i feel the same way in that it grosses me out but i would never tell anyone what to do

live and let live!

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 03:03:45 pm »
I can't imagine a world without my seed populating it.  Willingly or otherwise.
27>34

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 04:55:03 pm »
I can't imagine a world without my seed populating it.  Willingly or otherwise.

Have you thought of pursuing a rewarding career in news?

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 04:56:00 pm »
vasectomies gross me out

Christ you are a pussy. Do you need your hand held when getting a flu shot? Do you need to be put under for a filling? Jesus...

hutch

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 06:29:03 pm »
vasectomies gross me out

Christ you are a pussy. Do you need your hand held when getting a flu shot? Do you need to be put under for a filling? Jesus...

do you need me to validate your vasectomy or something? I figure you should be happy with it and that's all that matters.. on my end it is nice to know you won't be having any more descendents.

James Ford

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 07:53:11 pm »
To me, any act that BOTH cuts down on the number of abortions AND the number of unwanted children is responsible behavior, be it vasectomies, tubal ligations, condoms, birht control pills, etc.

That said, I think elective surgery (including the first two things mentioned above) is pretty stupid, and am so happy my wife agrees.  :)

godsshoeshine

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 09:19:15 pm »
vasectomy>pulling out>condoms
o/\o

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 09:57:42 pm »
but, like everything else in life, aren't they not one hundred percent?  i think i have heard of people getting "bad cuts" and then became a dad later.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 06:13:05 am »
still better than pulling out
o/\o

Relaxer

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 09:12:19 am »
but, like everything else in life, aren't they not one hundred percent?  i think i have heard of people getting "bad cuts" and then became a dad later.

In the strangest coincidence, every couple to whom this occured had a really handsome mailman who serviced their house.
oword

renton007

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 01:29:13 pm »
After having our second kid and my wife not wanting to have additional surgery (two C-Sections and a few abdominal surgeries) I decided to get the snip because, while I love our kids, being a parent is a big job and I didn't want any "happy accidents" later in life.

So, one call and one visit to the dr and I've got the surgery schedule. I decided to have the local anesthic (sp?) because I wanted to drive home immediately. So I was awake for the whole thing; it's a cake walk. It took less than 20 mins start to finish, the only pain was the injection of lanacane (again sp?) but it wasn't bad. No pain aftewards. I made sure the equipments still worked that night with a self test.

One thing to consider, which I didn't know going in, you're not immediately sterile after the procedure. It takes about 2 monts for all the boys to make their way out so use protection until you have your count confrimed to be zero (they give you a kit to take samples in a few weeks after the deal goes down).

James Ford

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 01:36:41 pm »
One of my friends has a vasectomy awhile ago, and his wife subsequently left him. Hope he doesn't want any kids in any future relationships.