Author Topic: Credit Card Debt issues.. (not just for Sweetcell)s  (Read 11374 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: Credit Card Debt issues.. (not just for Sweetcell)s
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2012, 10:16:38 am »
bro, chill.
(o|o)

atomicfront

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2012, 11:26:12 am »
I have an equal opportunity disdain for male and female "musicians" who phone in performances and are too cheap to pay their back-up musicians. It's just that the last two high profile instances of both happen to be women. Go through my posts and you will find plenty of male musician bashing.

I am sure if bruce springstein offered fans to come on stage and play a couple of songs with the band you  would not have any problem with it.  Come one you are obviously sexist. 

hutch

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2012, 11:54:34 am »
I have an equal opportunity disdain for male and female "musicians" who phone in performances and are too cheap to pay their back-up musicians. It's just that the last two high profile instances of both happen to be women. Go through my posts and you will find plenty of male musician bashing.

bruce springstein

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2012, 12:25:46 pm »

I am sure if bruce springstein offered fans to come on stage and play a couple of songs with the band you  would not have any problem with it.  Come one you are obviously sexist. 

Fan(s) invited on stage to "jam" with band on unplugged/unmiked instruments

vs.

Professional/semi-professional musicians hired to play professionally

apple/orange
😐 🎶

atomicfront

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2012, 01:25:34 pm »

vs.

apple/orange

Uh amanda palmer's musicians were fans who she had play with her. they weren't professional musiciains she asked to play for free.  If you weren't sexist you might actually read before judging.

azaghal1981

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 01:54:14 pm »

I have no interest in Springsteen's music and would say exactly the same thing about him if he pulled that kind of shit.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 01:56:23 pm »

bruce springstein
Did he actually do this? Were they musicians or just randoms plucked out of the crowd? If the former, than yeah, as rich as he is, he should be ashamed for not paying them.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2012, 01:59:23 pm »

vs.

apple/orange

Uh amanda palmer's musicians were fans who she had play with her. they weren't professional musiciains she asked to play for free.  If you weren't sexist you might actually read before judging.

They were musicians. They were playing full, high profile gigs that cost $35 to see. Big difference between that and a few randoms being pulled out of the crowd to hang out on stage for a couple minutes.
احمد

Yada

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2012, 02:11:11 pm »
**upper decks thread**

azaghal1981

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2012, 02:20:39 pm »
Smells like poo in here.
احمد

atomicfront

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2012, 02:30:16 pm »
**upper decks thread**

This thread was upper decked to begin with.