Author Topic: Barack Obama + Bill Clinton w/ Dave Matthews (solo) SAT NOV 3 @ Nissan Pavilion  (Read 5631 times)

azaghal1981

Because conservatism is based upon the idea that bland and vanilla is always a better route than creative and risky.
With that said, Dave Matthews (who is a liberal) is about as creative as Kid Rock who has appeared with Romney.

Why are there essentially no funny, creative, or artistic conservatives?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:10:28 am by azaghal1981 »
احمد

hutch

Because conservatism is based upon the idea that bland and vanilla is always a better root than creative and risky.
With that said, Dave Matthews (who is a liberal) is about as creative as Kid Rock who has appeared with Romney.

Why are there essentially no funny, creative, or artistic conservatives?

Dude, we all know if Dave Matthews was playin' Comet you'd be singing his praises so come on...

azaghal1981

Route, even.
Fixed.

Where are the spelling police?

There are plenty of shit acts that have played Comet that I don't mention.
احمد

hutch

Route, even.
Fixed.

Where are the spelling police?

There are plenty of shit acts that have played Comet that I don't mention.

Yeah and there are plenty of shit acts that have played Comet that you do mention but that doesn't change fact that Dave Matthews is not a shit act.

He's not my cup of tea but come on...(Actually I hate to admit this but at the 2004 Vote for Change DMB was probably the best act overall..)

azaghal1981

Does doing what they do well not make them a shit act if doing what they do is, in fact, shit?

Phish do what they do really well too. Sorry Walkies.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:20:50 am by azaghal1981 »
احمد

Yada

Does doing what they do well not make them a shit act if doing what they do is, in fact, shit?

What does Phish have to do with this? 8)

hutch

What does Phish have to do with this? 8)

oh no AZ now you've done it! On the night Yada is going to see Page too....

azaghal1981

Just trying to get Walkies' entertaining angry side to show.

I guess I could've said Yani is also good at what he does.
احمد

atomicfront

So i would have to hear some dumb speech by obama and an awful performance by dave mathews to hear Bill Clinton.  Well that might be worth it if it were close but since it is at nissan pavillion I will have to pass.

i am gay and i like cats

Just trying to get Walkies' entertaining angry side to show.

I guess I could've said Yani is also good at what he does.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
what the fuck would you rather have:

bush, cheney and romney @ merriweather  with the oak ridge boys.

GAK that would be horrible!  An ex president, an ex vicepres (who has a bad ticker), and the president with a washed up bunch of hick hacks! :P  I'd actually prefer neither especially since it is at Nissan.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
I don't think Dave is shit, he is just WAY WAY over rated.  He does nothing that you can't go to your local college dy jour and see on open mic night.  Nothing that special to his music at all.  More power to him for getting on that wave and taking it for the ride though.
FUKIT

hutch

I don't think Dave is shit, he is just WAY WAY over rated.  He does nothing that you can't go to your local college dy jour and see on open mic night.  Nothing that special to his music at all.  More power to him for getting on that wave and taking it for the ride though.

actually I think Dave created that wave.. maybe you don't realize but in the early 90s he was playing small clubs .. every week he'd play one or two nights in c-ville, one night where JMU is I want to say and one nght in Richmond (Flood Zone) and not sure where else.. it was $5 to see him... he very slowly and the hard way built his audience...

I'm not into his music...not my thing.

imbecile

actually I think Dave created that wave.. maybe you don't realize but in the early 90s he was playing small clubs .. every week he'd play one or two nights in c-ville, one night where JMU is I want to say and one nght in Richmond (Flood Zone) and not sure where else.. it was $5 to see him... he very slowly and the hard way built his audience...

I'm not into his music...not my thing.

he's not my cup of tea either, but I certainly don't think he's shit.

and you're right, definitely put in his time.  I remember seeing him at a high school prom in Richmond in maybe 1993 (it wasn't my prom, so I'm really not sure of the year).

On another note, I was given tickets to the Jane Goodall Institute fund raiser he played at DAR a few years back and he was really good solo.

shemptiness

what the fuck would you rather have:

bush, cheney and romney @ merriweather  with the oak ridge boys.

GAK that would be horrible!  An ex president, an ex vicepres (who has a bad ticker), and the president with a washed up bunch of hick hacks! :P  I'd actually prefer neither especially since it is at Nissan.

I don't see a president in that group.