Author Topic: Elmo  (Read 5763 times)

nkotb

Re: Elmo
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 09:01:19 am »
Uh, ok?

kevin clash will never get his job back.  his life is fucked forever now, because some kid lied.  kids never lie.  let's believe them all the time.  if i had a shotgun . . . i'd bash that kids face in with the butt of it, until every bone was broken in his face and he died in a gurgling pool of his snot and blood.

hutch

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 09:03:12 am »
Uh, ok?

kevin clash will never get his job back.  his life is fucked forever now, because some kid lied.  kids never lie.  let's believe them all the time.  if i had a shotgun . . . i'd bash that kids face in with the butt of it, until every bone was broken in his face and he died in a gurgling pool of his snot and blood.

remember he's having a bad day... at least I hope so..

James Ford

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 10:11:40 am »
I guess the moral of the story is you should date people closer to your own age than to the ages of Elmo's fans.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 10:21:16 am »
i think the moral of the story is . . . can you imagine what kevin clash can do with a fist up your butt?

James Ford

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 04:53:38 pm »
Some comments from abc.com

what a great country we live in!

WHOA AND how this man who is open gay , can be work with boys and little girls and sesame street keep him for so long time, I remember Mr. Romney said if he will go elect president he will cut a lot a money to sesame street, maybe he know something about the inside dirty homo routine of sesame street, its impossible that depraver gay (Elmo ) nobody know his dark side, when he said he is open gay, not surprise Mr. Obama make a big deal of Mr. Romney about cut some help the sesame street get from the government, he said he was a pride support of sesame street, cave of maybe many homo and lesbian perverts depravers innocent boys and girls, Mr, Obama has to be proud of his support of sesame street.Posted by:

zacariaz12 2:40 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 25
no charges has been filed to Mr. Elmo, for recruiter new members to the rainbow party and with their massive votes help keep this administration alive, naturally they has the complete support from Mr. Obama and all his secretaries and some major like the jewish major of n.y. city,Posted by:

zacariaz12 1:32 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 24
I had no idea Mr. Clash was a homosexual. Very sad news to hear. I pray he finds the courage and will to stop living this lifestyle which is an abomination to the human race. I too grew up much like Kevin, learning to sew my own costumes, masks, puppets and such. I was always made to feel less of a male for the hobbies I enjoyed.....but I never once let the teasing keep me from enjoying the art I love to create. If he did truly have a physical relationship with a minor...he should be in jail! God Bless Kevin and God Bless Elmo!!! :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:55:25 pm by James Ford »

James Ford

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:56 am »
With these new accusations, are you still standing by your man?

hutch

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 10:06:46 am »
make it stop

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 10:11:36 am »
With these new accusations, are you still standing by your man?

no . . . people never lie.  like the first guy.  no one wants to have five  minutes of fame.  i wonder how many times "book deal" has been whispered into these "accusers" ear?

how many lawyers took the case without reading the file . . . just to have their names mentioned on tmz? 

fuck people.  they deserve to have their faces smashed in with shotguns.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:13:12 am by walkonby »

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 11:23:18 am »
how many lawyers took the case without reading the file . . . just to have their names mentioned on tmz? 

this sums up my career nicely.
(o|o)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 12:56:32 pm »

Boy, and people trash me for being rash and overemotional.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 02:10:45 pm »
yeah . . . i was way over the top with this one.   god, i need a bj.