Author Topic: MD to the Big 11  (Read 11760 times)

atomicfront

Re: MD to the Big 11
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 12:26:23 pm »
Kickball is genuinely and truly the most dickless, retarded activity that does not involve fish. Its only purpose is for lumpen human pillows to claim, Oh yeah I play sports, KICKBALL bro! Doing a jigsaw puzzle burns more calories than playing kickball.

Funny there aren't any lumpen human pillows in the league I played....I am guessing no one would let you play kickball on their team.  And running around the bases or in the outfield does burn calories. Try catching a ball in the outfield with a beer in your hand and get back to me.  Oh wait no one would let you play with them.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 12:31:54 pm »
*pokes his head in, slowly walks away*
(o|o)

imbecile

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 01:01:03 pm »
Kickball is genuinely and truly the most dickless, retarded activity that does not involve fish. Its only purpose is for lumpen human pillows to claim, Oh yeah I play sports, KICKBALL bro! Doing a jigsaw puzzle burns more calories than playing kickball.

ha, i think you're thinking of softball. 

We have a health program at work where you get points and stuff for various activities and all that to try to encourage healthy behaviors and drive down our health care costs.  Anyway, some guy tried to get his softball team registered so it would count as a certified activity and earn him points.. we laughed.

That being said.. claiming to do either as a means of exercising is laughable.

Relaxer

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 01:03:47 pm »
No, I meant kickball, the "sport" that Atomicfront claims to play while holding a beer, just like all those other sports that involve consumption while you play.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 01:04:15 pm »
Like fishing, for example, or whittling.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 01:18:00 pm »
No, I meant kickball, the "sport" that Atomicfront claims to play while holding a beer, just like all those other sports that involve consumption while you play.

difference between softball and kickball is that a lot of very hot girls play kickball.  And it does involve exercise.  Not as much as basketball but probably the same as soccer if you are defeneseman or goalie.  Lot of overthrown balls that you have to chase down.  lots of running around the bases as you tend to have a high batting average in kickball.  I played soccer when I was in college and the only position that you get much of workout is midfield.