Author Topic: QOP WTF  (Read 2863 times)

Re: QOP WTF
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 10:48:47 am »
Did I hear that the Dems were supporting cox in this primary (in secret, although some how I know)
and they've been doing that in a lot of these primaries to get the crazy one to win, so they'd have no chance in the general

can confirm
@OpenSecretsDC
Political groups and nonprofits aligned with the Democratic Party have spent nearly $44 million to boost the profile of far-right candidates.

Democrats strategy is rooted in the belief that these candidates will be easier to defeat in a general election.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2022/07/democrats-spend-millions-on-republican-primaries/
slack

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 05:11:01 pm »
next gov of MD (unless people vote)...look at the time and date

slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 11:26:30 am »
so let's see what the QOP is up to....

a bunch of State AGs are suing the USDA over a rule that prohibits discrimination against LQBTQ students in free school lunch programs.. because well they are scum

getting triggered over VPOTUS following protocol when addressing blind and disabled people.  seriously these people need to stop getting triggered over pronouns.. also, apparently some dems weighed in as well on this one, but WTF

last but not least blocking the PACT act which would have improved health care & benefit for Veterans affected by toxic burn pits.  Jon Stewart has had some strong words about this because of Toomey's blocking this one earlier in the process.. so as usual Veterans rah rah rah, kneeling is a disrespectful towards them.. but expanded healthcare for them, not on their watch....
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 01:44:38 pm »
"If This is America First,  Then America is fucked"  - Jon Stewart
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2022, 11:55:49 am »
TFG endorses Eric in a race with three Eric's... two of the Eric's come to claim he was endorsing them
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 12:30:33 pm »
TFG endorses Eric in a race with three Eric's... two of the Eric's come to claim he was endorsing them

and still, none of those Erics are his son. 
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2022, 01:20:23 pm »
not really a QOP WTF..  but we can now refer to Joe Arpario as a four time loser as he loses in a race to become mayor of the town he live in
T.Rex

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2022, 02:07:00 pm »
not really a QOP WTF..  but we can now refer to Joe Arpario as a four time loser as he loses in a race to become mayor of the town he live in

Can't believe that gargoyle is still alive. Must have Kissinger's Disease.
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2022, 02:09:50 pm »
😐 🎶

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2022, 02:11:23 pm »
from the florida of the north...

fourth place finisher in MI gubernatorial QOP primary refuses to concede, claims on the Facebook it was "predetermined outcome" for the winner..

predetermined as in you were destined to lose?  ;D
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 03:18:44 pm »
predetermined as in "the people chose someone other than me, and i don't like people having a choice, so i'm going to kick and scream per the example of the previous guy."
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2022, 02:08:53 pm »
Had to bump this thread up as it's seriously amazing what these nut jobs latch on to as fact and then spread it around.. all in effort to push their Christian Values, etc etc etc..

Leave the damn furries alone...

How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
At least 20 Republican politicians have claimed that schools are making accommodations for students who identify as cats. The school districts say these claims are untrue.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/urban-myth-litter-boxes-schools-became-gop-talking-point-rcna51439?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
T.Rex