Author Topic: Anonymous Terrorists  (Read 6475 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Re: Anonymous Terrorists
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 11:43:40 am »
No, we get your fucking point, asshole. You think that sentencing discrepancies are totally OK and appropriate because whatever our government tells us is the truth and we shall all abide. 30 years for what Schwartz did is completely ridiculous. There are violent felons who don't even come close to facing time, but 30 years for non-financial computer crime? Sounds good to me.

Keep trying to backtrack your original take, idiot. You continue to make yourself look like an ever bigger turd with each attempt.

stevewizzle

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 12:05:52 pm »
Now, back to the original point of the thread, that being these terrorists at Anonymous are nothing more than a bunch of thugs who used the death of a person to justify their actions.  They are the types who should be thrown in jail forever and not allowed to see the light of day again.  They are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country in that everything is always someone else's fault and anyone who has become successful in life is a bad guy who must be taken down.

THEY are what's wrong with this country?  you're saying that these individuals, who are largely activists who fight for the same philosophies that this country was founded upon (freedom of speech/religion, no censorship, open government, etc), are what's wrong with this country?  aren't you the one always harping on about how our constitutional rights are threatened?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 01:14:45 pm »
Now, back to the original point of the thread, that being these terrorists at Anonymous are nothing more than a bunch of thugs who used the death of a person to justify their actions.  They are the types who should be thrown in jail forever and not allowed to see the light of day again.  They are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country in that everything is always someone else's fault and anyone who has become successful in life is a bad guy who must be taken down.

THEY are what's wrong with this country?  you're saying that these individuals, who are largely activists who fight for the same philosophies that this country was founded upon (freedom of speech/religion, no censorship, open government, etc), are what's wrong with this country?  aren't you the one always harping on about how our constitutional rights are threatened?

Nice try on the spin.  Not even worth the time to formulate a reply.  However I will say there is no constitutional right to break and enter.  Nuff siad.  Thanks for playing, come again when you have a legitimate point.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 01:15:20 pm »
No, we get your fucking point, asshole. You think that sentencing discrepancies are totally OK and appropriate because whatever our government tells us is the truth and we shall all abide. 30 years for what Schwartz did is completely ridiculous. There are violent felons who don't even come close to facing time, but 30 years for non-financial computer crime? Sounds good to me.

Keep trying to backtrack your original take, idiot. You continue to make yourself look like an ever bigger turd with each attempt.

You have anger issues.
FUKIT

stevewizzle

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 01:28:41 pm »
Nice try on the spin.  Not even worth the time to formulate a reply. 

this is why no one takes you seriously, and why you're truly wasting your time.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 01:40:26 pm »
What people fail to realize is that after disco died the Villiage People were a groundbreaking new wave band. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83euqFBL7Ko

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »
What people fail to realize is that after disco died the Villiage People were a groundbreaking new wave band. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83euqFBL7Ko

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 02:46:35 pm »
That time, when you were away from the board for a few days, and you came back and saw the topic list, and you just knew that clicking on that one particular thread title would be a huge mistake, and you were absolutely sure clicking it would be nothing but a waste of time, but you just couldn't help yourself, so you clicked it anyway and after you caught up on the thread you wanted nothing but those 5 minutes back in your life.
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 03:32:52 pm »
and yet . . . you had to post about it.  do you want those five minutes back, too?

Relaxer

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 03:50:10 pm »
The things I can do in five minutes are very terrific. I'm the king of maximizing five minutes. Four minutes are not enough and six are extravagant. Five is the sweet spot, the wheelhouse, the man in the boat, the washington monument, the cold beer on a hot day.
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 07:08:33 pm »
jerking off . . . five  minutes, or more? 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 09:49:45 pm »
FUKIT