Author Topic: Hey Seth - Commentary Thread  (Read 6662 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Hey Seth - Commentary Thread
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:21:19 am »
Use this thread wisely
T.Rex

shemptiness

Re: Hey Seth - Commentary Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:49:20 am »
That other thread is just no fun anymore.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:55:58 am »
ratbastard . . . whoa dude . . . lay off the drudge report for a few hours.  that last tirade sounded moronic and had nothing to do with anything involving the ideas behind ticketmaster and their fees.  good god, people hate it when people do that, just fly off the handle into a completely off topic that somehow centers around politics and their personal vilification of the other side.  yeah we know the other side is always wrong, according to who?  man, is this breitbart? no?  good.  keep it that way.

did we really need this thread . . . it is sad on both fronts.

K8teebug

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 11:16:38 am »
This should just be called the "quit your bitching" thread.

Relaxer

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 11:20:00 am »
We need killfile/ignore functionality on this board.
oword

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 11:23:01 am »
Maybe an irrational ranting thread.

I must apologize though...I've taken a few threads off track recently.

Yada

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 11:27:03 am »
So this is a thread to make comments about people's suggestions to Seth??

hmmm...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 11:39:24 am »
no more of an effort to move the current ticket fees discussion out of that thread...  but feel free to mock me when i ask for kylie minogue  :P
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 11:45:34 am »
you like kylie . . . more that a gay guy.   :P

atomicfront

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 12:31:39 pm »
i have a right to complain if I don't get my fees refunded for a canceled show.  that should be illegal.  It doesn't matter if it is only 10 bucks.  10 bucks for nothing is still a scam.  And yes I have paid tons of money on shots.   But I have actually gotten to drink the shots. 

K8teebug

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 12:38:14 pm »
i have a right to complain if I don't get my fees refunded for a canceled show.  that should be illegal.  It doesn't matter if it is only 10 bucks.  10 bucks for nothing is still a scam.  And yes I have paid tons of money on shots.   But I have actually gotten to drink the shots. 

It's 10 bucks for nothing for YOU, but they still had to staff people to take those orders in the first place.

atomicfront

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »

It's 10 bucks for nothing for YOU, but they still had to staff people to take those orders in the first place.

no it is all computerized.  The venue or the promoter should be the one taking the hit.  I didn't cancel the show.  I don't get my money back if I can't make the event.  It is a scam.  How hard is that to understand?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 02:42:01 pm »
no it is all computerized.  The venue or the promoter should be the one taking the hit.  I didn't cancel the show.  I don't get my money back if I can't make the event.  It is a scam.  How hard is that to understand?

you take a toll road to get to the airport and the flight is cancelled once you get there.  do you get your tolls back?  no, because you go what you paid for: the right to use the road.  the highway authority isn't responsible for what happens at your destination.  if you don't like the tolls, take a different road. 

how hard is that to understand?  (in your case, apparently it's impossible...)
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 02:47:09 pm »

you take a toll road to get to the airport and the flight is cancelled once you get there.  do you get your tolls back?  no, because you go what you paid for: the right to use the road.  the highway authority isn't responsible for what happens at your destination.  if you don't like the tolls, take a different road. 

how hard is that to understand?  (in your case, apparently it's impossible...)

but the highway authority doesn't give part of the money it takes from you to the airline that cancels your flight!

imbecile

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 02:49:51 pm »
Also, if you're going to Dulles, use the lanes in the middle, they're toll-free.