Author Topic: House Guests  (Read 4069 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
House Guests
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:37:05 am »
Anyone up for letting some of the members of Wu-Tang Clan crash at your place end of October, early November?

azaghal1981

Re: House Guests
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 01:39:36 am »
I saw this earlier today.

Dave Mann
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION......

Who here wants to let members of the Wu-Tang Clan crash at their house on Saturday night. Naturally, you will get into the show for free with a +1.

And, you can check off letting members of the Wu-Tang Club stay at your house for a slumber party on that ol' bucket list of yours.

9 hours ago
احمد

Jaguar

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 02:05:42 am »
Gotta admit, you'd be left with one hell of a story!.... although no one will believe you.  ::)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:19:30 am »
Freeloading liberals...
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 08:23:26 am »
I read this post to my girls...

My daughter said, "That sounds like something I would do for Thanksgiving."

My wife said, "It would depend if Ice Cube was still in the band."

So there you go.

I saw this earlier today.

Dave Mann
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION......

Who here wants to let members of the Wu-Tang Clan crash at their house on Saturday night. Naturally, you will get into the show for free with a +1.

And, you can check off letting members of the Wu-Tang Club stay at your house for a slumber party on that ol' bucket list of yours.

9 hours ago

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 08:58:01 am »
I read this post to my cat... He gave me that look of "My food and water bowl better be full before you leave the house bud" I checked and they were, then i  tripped over his litter box..  Cats are such libs
T.Rex

jrho

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 10:03:56 am »
Could I just let some members of Wu Tang sleep over? I don't think my roommate and I could fit all of them in our two bedroom apartment.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 10:21:27 am »
Actual members or their entourage?

Would consider this if I lived in the city.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 10:23:17 am »
Only if it's Method Man!
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 10:42:51 am »
Wow, these guys really are a bunch of freeloaders.

Cash rules everything around me. Well, except during a recession. These are hard times, after all.
But for anyone else looking for an unpaid internship in media and marketing, the Wu-Tang Clan is looking for talented candidates to help them with online promotions. In a Craigslist posting circulating the web that went up earlier yesterday, the legendary ?90s rap group is looking for someone to help them manage content on their website, blogs, Twitter feed, email blasts, YouTube, Facebook and more.

An ideal candidate would possess:

?Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse audiences
?Interest in the music/entertainment industry
?Professional demeanor
?Experience with social networking (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Blogspot, etc.)
?Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
?Ability to meet deadlines

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/28/the-wu-tang-clan-is-looking-for-an-unpaid-intern/#ixzz2MIc2Rozn
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:01:10 am by James Ford »

James Ford

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 10:44:17 am »
And you can open for them for a mere $150.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/muc/3579575719.html

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR MUSIC OUT THERE AND PERFORM WITH A LEGEND!
REQUIRMENTS ARE ::
150$ deposit that secures your 25 min slot , this 25 min slot also comes with 150 $ worth of free tickets and flyers with u and cappadonna on them ...

your music must be on cd , and formated to 20 to 25 min long ... u must be able to bring a fan base , and be able to promote the show ..
u will get price breaks on drinks as well and vip ... again this is a 25 min slot to open up for cappadonna on march 21st with a upfront deposit of 150$ once u recieave your tickets u can sell them to your fans and friends to make your deposit of 150 back ! thease slots will not be open long 1st come 1st serve

to secure your slot please call 757 228 2181 ....... thanks and hope to see you there!!! WU TANG THATS WHATS UP!!

killsaly

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 12:06:06 pm »
I didnt realize it was so far in advance. If the house I buy is big enough, I would let Masta Killa and his entourage crash there.  They have to like cats and dogs though.   

Jaguar

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 06:29:36 pm »
Found out "it'll be emcees masta killa and lyricks plus 3 crew."

Guess you'll find them crashed out in the corners of the dressing room.  :D

Killsaly, be careful. Some of these bands are better guests than others, if you know what I mean. And I'm not just talking about Wu Tang either. Far from it!

azaghal1981

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 09:17:27 pm »
Wu Tang members must have been at that Amanda Palmer TED talk I linked in the Various Random Thoughts thread.
احمد

killsaly

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 04:13:54 pm »
Killsaly, be careful. Some of these bands are better guests than others, if you know what I mean. And I'm not just talking about Wu Tang either. Far from it!
Of course Jag! I was only joking about the Wu Tang.  I would invite Perry or Tom Lugo or Preston or people I have some kind of relationship with, but definitely not strangers.