Author Topic: Just Announced - TV and/or stream  (Read 11215 times)

bearman🐻

Re: Just Announced - TV and/or stream
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 09:11:55 am »
QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

I watched their stream from the Wiltern last night. Excellent performance, but I think that there's too much hype behind the new LP. I've heard every song from it now, and though it's good, I don't think it can really compare to their first 3 LPs.

azaghal1981

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 09:23:39 am »
Look at this hipster over here! ;) ;D

QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

I watched their stream from the Wiltern last night. Excellent performance, but I think that there's too much hype behind the new LP. I've heard every song from it now, and though it's good, I don't think it can really compare to their first 3 LPs.
احمد

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 09:39:30 am »
QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

I think there isn't enough punch to the album. I actually like the slower songs on this album, I think it's well put together, but I think they needed an extra 2 or 3 songs that kick real hard ass. I still like the album. I saw about an hour or so of the stream last night before I fell asleep and it was badass. I like the animated videos being part of their visuals.
‼‼?‼‼

bearman🐻

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 12:47:43 pm »
Look at this hipster over here! ;) ;D

QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

Well, actually, it's sort of a variation...I didn't say that I was into them 2 years ago, and I DO like their new stuff...but saying that the first 3 LPs were better can be said about virtually ever band that existed except maybe the Stones, the Beatles, and the Who.

bearman🐻

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 01:02:01 pm »
QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

I think there isn't enough punch to the album. I actually like the slower songs on this album, I think it's well put together, but I think they needed an extra 2 or 3 songs that kick real hard ass. I still like the album. I saw about an hour or so of the stream last night before I fell asleep and it was badass. I like the animated videos being part of their visuals.
]

"I Sat By the Ocean" is absolutely genius. I think I like the mellower songs more too. Frankly, if they never played "Burn the Witch" again, I'd be Ok with that. I never cared for that one. It just seems boring and repetitive.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 02:29:31 pm »
gordon ramsey's kitchen nightmares is awesome.  just started watching the british and us version from season 1 onwards.  god i love his style, he dedication and his determination.  and i now use his, be the fucking best or get the fuck out mentality with myself and my career.  man it has helped me so much be a better person in my job.  thanks gordon!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 02:48:11 pm »
QOTSA
Live on Letterman
Wed 6/5 9pm EDT

]

"I Sat By the Ocean" is absolutely genius. I think I like the mellower songs more too. Frankly, if they never played "Burn the Witch" again, I'd be Ok with that. I never cared for that one. It just seems boring and repetitive.
"Kalopsia", "If I Had A Tail" and "Vampyre Of Time & Memory" will not leave my head.

For some reason I LOVED Burn The Witch when I first got that album, but it fell really quick. One of the few Queens songs I skip over now if it pops up.
‼‼?‼‼

azaghal1981

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2013, 03:14:22 pm »
Swans FMU Primavera stream just started.
احمد

killsaly

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 09:48:06 pm »
http://www.bonnaroo.com/2013-live-social-webcast-via-ustream-tv-schedule/
This years Bonnaroo streaming schedule.

I really want to watch this one:
with RZA, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Schoolboy Q, Earl Sweatshirt, Solange, and Chad Hugo featuring Lettuce plus special guests
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:50:10 pm by killsaly »

eltee

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 03:57:46 pm »
OH Sorry! I can post here. New Cloud Cult film on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/watch/499302
(that's cool to make available on Hulu. *looks around for Cloud Cult forumite*)

(I didn't know about this thread - cool! I need to start reading from the beginning to research..I wonder if there was discussion as to why Sasquatch didn't live stream this year.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 04:00:49 pm by eltee »

killsaly

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2013, 04:15:17 pm »
Nice! Ive had the dvd since it came out in 2009 (bought it at one of their Black Cat shows I think).  I skipped their last go around, but definitely wont skip the next one.

azaghal1981

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2014, 11:20:08 pm »
Took some digging to find this thread.

Priests playing live/Sleater Kinney interview
The Chris Gethard Show
11:00 PM tonight.
احمد