Author Topic: Very quick presale question -- Muse  (Read 6730 times)

Bags

Very quick presale question -- Muse
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:12:26 am »
Okay, so the 9:30 Club email takes you to the page here on 930.com that lists the show, not a ticket-purchasing page.  When you 'search' for Muse on TicketFly, it takes you to TicketBastard where only a VIP package is listed right now.  (The club presale is not listed as 'not yet on sale' the way TM will do.)

Can I assume that the presale is on TM, or will the link in the 930 email take me to some different place?

Just curious.  If I look for seats, all the more important to get right in.

Bags

Re: Very quick presale question -- Muse
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 11:26:22 am »
Never mind -- when you click on "onsale times" you get the following:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 04/12/13 10:00 AM EDT

Presale
Start: Thu, 04/11/13 12:00 PM EDT
End: Thu, 04/11/13 10:00 PM EDT

VIP Package
Start: Fri, 04/12/13 10:00 AM EDT
End: Tue, 09/03/13 10:00 PM EDT

VIP Package Presale
Start: Thu, 04/11/13 10:00 AM EDT
End: Thu, 04/11/13 10:00 PM EDT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 11:49:35 am »
if you're a member of muse.mu there is a presale that started this morning.  dunno what's left now but i got 4th row ;D

you needed to be a member prior to monday's announcement of the presale, so if you sign up today i don't think you can get in on it.  but do sign up for the next time, it's free.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 11:54:43 am »
if you're a member of muse.mu there is a presale that started this morning.  dunno what's left now but i got 4th row ;D

you needed to be a member prior to monday's announcement of the presale, so if you sign up today i don't think you can get in on it.  but do sign up for the next time, it's free.

wow fourth row for muse!!!

Bags

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 12:09:52 pm »
Fail on TM/930 presale.  No GA came up, and you could only choose by price, not by section, so even if you went with most expensive tickets, I was getting section 107 in back.  Next try already had me up in 400s.  Will see what happens tomorrow.

What is up with that, no section choice?

K8teebug

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 12:10:39 pm »
Awesome seats!

Saw them at Coachella in 04 because we met people who had flown from japan just to see them.  We were all "wow" and then saw them and understood.  They are so great live!

Arthwys

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 12:20:33 pm »
I clicked on the 1st tier pricing option and there was a drop down box below that that offered me my choice of sections to search for seats, I went with main concourse, half because I suspected GA Floor would be hard to get, half because it's a workday and I don't really want to have to deal with getting there hours ahead of time to snag a spot right next to the stage. 

Managed to land section 103 Row Q, so I'll be a bit far from the stage, but with the amazing light show I expect Muse to put on, being at less of a harsh angle from the stage will probably better anyway.  Briefly debated throwing them back to try for something better, and realized that I could easily end up with nosebleed seats or nothing at all, so went ahead and snagged the 103 seats.  Pretty happy with it, all things considered.
Emrys

heather

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 12:51:42 pm »
Briefly debated throwing them back to try for something better, and realized that I could easily end up with nosebleed seats or nothing at all, so went ahead and snagged the 103 seats.  Pretty happy with it, all things considered.

me too.  got section 102, row s.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 01:14:08 pm »

wow fourth row for muse!!!
I was right up front on the barricade when they played at the Patriot Center like 5 years ago. So amazing live.
‼‼?‼‼

Bags

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 01:26:12 pm »
Son of a bitch.  Not clear at all that the pull down menu BELOW was applicable.  It was there before this presale even appeared on the site.  Oh well, can try tomorrow.

I clicked on the 1st tier pricing option and there was a drop down box below that that offered me my choice of sections to search for seats, I went with main concourse, half because I suspected GA Floor would be hard to get, half because it's a workday and I don't really want to have to deal with getting there hours ahead of time to snag a spot right next to the stage. 

Managed to land section 103 Row Q, so I'll be a bit far from the stage, but with the amazing light show I expect Muse to put on, being at less of a harsh angle from the stage will probably better anyway.  Briefly debated throwing them back to try for something better, and realized that I could easily end up with nosebleed seats or nothing at all, so went ahead and snagged the 103 seats.  Pretty happy with it, all things considered.

Arthwys

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 02:33:18 pm »
Bags,

I think you had to pick a price range first and only then the did drop down for choosing floor/main concourse/club/etc. become available for those that wanted to search a particular section.  I wish you luck in getting some great seats tomorrow!
Emrys

wml7

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 03:05:27 pm »
I was in a meeting before the sale on my phone.  Our meetings have always started a little past 12, so I figure I'll try and see what I can pull.  I pulled floor on first try but then the meeting starts which never happens.  It was either fumbling around on the phone on the sly or pay attention to the speaker.  Well, guess I'll try my luck tomorrow for floors.

K8teebug

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 03:07:52 pm »
Was anyone else at their 930 show?

T'was wonderful.

Arthwys

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 03:18:19 pm »
I was there, '04 right?  Something like that?  Twas indeed brilliant.  Discovered them via reading NME.com when their Time is Running Out single was released in the UK.  Can't believe that was almost 10 years ago.
Emrys

K8teebug

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 03:19:47 pm »
Yes.  Can't believe it was so long ago?  My friend and I went because they were so freaking good at Coachella.