Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 122178 times)

Yada

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 09:24:45 am »
holy fuck that redskins photo is epic

What if I told you he was participating in the sound guys commercial break playing Gary Glitter's  "Rock and Roll Parts One and Two" and just simply chanting "Hey!"?

it was during "hail to the redskins," and i was yelling "FIGHT!"

that said, it was at the hall of fame game.  we were very excited for a completely meaningless game.  and we were on the front page of the canton newspaper for it.

Please don't use the offensive name "Reds***s" in my thread.  The new name is going to be "Redtails".   

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-council-may-push-washington-redskins-into-washington-redtails/2013/04/30/456cb72c-b1a7-11e2-bbf2-a6f9e9d79e19_story.html?hpid=z2
Fuck your thread

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Racist

Go RGIII!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/01/rgiii-americans-held-hostage-by-the-tyranny-of-political-correctness/

atomicfront

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 09:33:29 am »
holy fuck that redskins photo is epic

What if I told you he was participating in the sound guys commercial break playing Gary Glitter's  "Rock and Roll Parts One and Two" and just simply chanting "Hey!"?

it was during "hail to the redskins," and i was yelling "FIGHT!"

that said, it was at the hall of fame game.  we were very excited for a completely meaningless game.  and we were on the front page of the canton newspaper for it.

Please don't use the offensive name "Reds***s" in my thread.  The new name is going to be "Redtails".   

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-council-may-push-washington-redskins-into-washington-redtails/2013/04/30/456cb72c-b1a7-11e2-bbf2-a6f9e9d79e19_story.html?hpid=z2
Fuck your thread

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Racist

Go RGIII!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/01/rgiii-americans-held-hostage-by-the-tyranny-of-political-correctness/

Is Ratbastard actually RGIII?

atomicfront

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 09:34:37 am »
do you like rem?  god . . . i used to worship them, and i mean worship like those stupid high school girls from the late eighties would worship them.  i bark at the thought of that now.  having your own thread, is better than orgasm, but only once.

I liked them until I saw them in 1984 and there were no hot chicks in attendance.  And I thought "how can they be any good if hot chicks dont' like them?"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 12:15:47 pm »
do you like rem?  god . . . i used to worship them, and i mean worship like those stupid high school girls from the late eighties would worship them.  i bark at the thought of that now.  having your own thread, is better than orgasm, but only once.

I liked them until I saw them in 1984 and there were no hot chicks in attendance.  And I thought "how can they be any good if hot chicks dont' like them?"

so wait, it's not about whether you like them or not - it's whether others (in this case, "hot chicks") like them or not?  how is that any different then basing your opinion on online reviews?

another insights into atomicfront's taste decisions... awesome.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 12:35:20 pm »
The mullet to hot chick ratio didn't work in his favor
 ;D

atomicfront

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 01:14:53 pm »

so wait, it's not about whether you like them or not - it's whether others (in this case, "hot chicks") like them or not?  how is that any different then basing your opinion on online reviews?

Hmm changing your taste based on hot chicks versus changing your taste on what some geeky guy who lives in his parents basements opinions.  I would say that is quite different.

atomicfront

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 01:15:16 pm »
 ;D

I never had a mullet damnit!!! 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 01:18:01 pm »

Hmm changing your taste based on hot chicks versus changing your taste on what some geeky guy who lives in his parents basements opinions.  I would say that is quite different.
What about a super cool guy who lives in his parents attic?
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2013, 01:22:40 pm »

What about a super cool guy who lives in his parents attic?

Is that you? 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2013, 01:37:50 pm »
 ;D

thou doth protest too much, methinks.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 01:42:11 pm »
 ;D

thou doth protest too much, methinks.

Why would I protest if I had one.  Didn't Bono, Peter Murphy, David Bowie, and Nick Cave have mullets?  You love those guys.  So if anything I would lie to say I had one. But I don't want to lie to the children.

atomicfront

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2013, 01:48:59 pm »
The thing about killsaly is he likes an occasional great band like Celebration or Placebo.  Azaghal is better because if he likes it I am pretty sure to hate it so no reason to even pay attention to his just announced or other music related posts.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2013, 02:02:32 pm »
theres a big difference between those mullets and the shaved on the back and sides but long on top goth mullet

atomicfront

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2013, 02:04:00 pm »
theres a big difference between those mullets and the shaved on the back and sides but long on top goth mullet

Could you provide a photo of what you are talking about?  A mullet is long in the back and short in the front. 

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2013, 02:04:35 pm »