Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 122458 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2013, 02:05:49 pm »
the first step to healing is acceptance.

atomicfront

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2013, 02:07:43 pm »

Um my hair was nothing like that.   Think robert smith in the 80's. 

atomicfront

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2013, 02:12:46 pm »
More like this:

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2013, 02:43:23 pm »
I love The Cure, but if you have that hair style it matches your posts perfectly and it makes you lamer somehow.

God I love The Cure though.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »
I love The Cure, but if you have that hair style it matches your posts perfectly and it makes you lamer somehow.

God I love The Cure though.

We are talking about the 80's.  I had my hair like that then. Not now.  Pay attention.  I know that is hard when it isn't related to DC sports but please try.

atomicfront

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2013, 05:28:12 pm »
The Redtails's RGIII is a pretty unlikable guy. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2013, 05:33:52 pm »
would you say that the majority of star quarterbacks with god gifts of talents . . . are either great and awesome representations of human character, or total sacks of shit?  or do you watch football; even refined people such as ourselves, watch football dont we?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2013, 10:59:38 am »
The Redtails's RGIII is a pretty unlikable guy. 
Redtails is racist, bro. Lol.
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2013, 12:04:25 pm »
The thing about killsaly is he likes an occasional great band like Celebration or Placebo.  Azaghal is better because if he likes it I am pretty sure to hate it so no reason to even pay attention to his just announced or other music related posts.
Oh wow, a mention in the atomicfront thread! I am honored.  And nice words! You are the best Atomic! I know you do not like 95 percent of what i like, but i am glad our tastes do overlap!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2013, 06:50:31 pm »
hey atomic front.  do you think that if we met in person, we would hit it off?  i mean, i know, we have never met, and yes we are nothing more than two people that stare at screens and pretend to understand what the other person means, but would we click.  you know by now who i am.  i have given myself out openly in what i write; that is the point from the start.  how about you?  i like the mention in your thread, for the same reason i like the mention in mine; it gives feeling and meaning, but really nothing more coming across a fucking keyboard.  is there truth in that?  you know as well as i do what is real and what is created, but who admits it anymore?  what is the point of total exposure, when the gains are nothing in a material world, and i am a material girl.  i bet, i mean i really bet, that you a noraml person like anybody else, who just wants to be noticed.  i just want to be noticed.  it is in our nature, our dna.  you are here, are you not.  point proven.  come on.  lets go to that dark star orchestra show.  god . . . i love pier six so much, and have a total blast at every show i have ever seen there. 

the end.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 06:52:28 pm by walkonby »

atomicfront

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2013, 10:19:07 am »
hey atomic front.  do you think that if we met in person, we would hit it off?  i mean, i know, we have never met, and yes we are nothing more than two people that stare at screens and pretend to understand what the other person means, but would we click.  you know by now who i am.  i have given myself out openly in what i write; that is the point from the start.  how about you?  i like the mention in your thread, for the same reason i like the mention in mine; it gives feeling and meaning, but really nothing more coming across a fucking keyboard.  is there truth in that?  you know as well as i do what is real and what is created, but who admits it anymore?  what is the point of total exposure, when the gains are nothing in a material world, and i am a material girl.  i bet, i mean i really bet, that you a noraml person like anybody else, who just wants to be noticed.  i just want to be noticed.  it is in our nature, our dna.  you are here, are you not.  point proven.  come on.  lets go to that dark star orchestra show.  god . . . i love pier six so much, and have a total blast at every show i have ever seen there. 

the end.

Firs t thanks for offering to meet up.  But I have to decline.  I have met people in the past from the internet and someone moved into my house.  Another couple took me to nude karaoke.  Then another girl called up my mom after I told her I didn't like her that way.. (yes she was an adult) .   So I have given up the Internet to meet and socialize. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2013, 12:09:51 pm »
oh . . . ok.

atomicfront

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2013, 04:49:28 pm »
oh . . . ok.

Plus no one has seen Ratbastard in a while and you were the last person seen talking to him. Coincidence?

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2013, 03:22:46 am »
oh . . . ok.

Plus no one has seen Ratbastard in a while and you were the last person seen talking to him. Coincidence?

POTW

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2013, 09:00:38 am »
you claim to be built like a linebacker, look like hans awesome brother carl, can make a killer beer and have a hot wife . . . but refuse to be seen by another human?  coincidence!