Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 126834 times)

James Ford

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2013, 04:11:11 pm »
That stuff is beer in name only. Dale's is cheap beer.

That's funny. When I want to buy cheap beer, Dale's is a go-to. Sierra Nevada Torpedo is another.

In fact, the last couple times I went to NASCAR races I split a sixer or Dale's (they let you bring cans in, but not bottles, and a beer called DALE'S seems the obvious choice for a NASCAR event) with my friend (ended up bringing one of them home, because two is about my limit).

oh..combining a beer with lime.. i don't see anything wrong with that... its like getting cheese on your burger or something...combining stuff is allright..like a garnish

but i hardly drink corona ever anyways..its overpriced..  but with limes i've really enjoyed it... like on a boat or something..

i must of drank too much pbr a few years back cause these days i can't stomach it..

my favorite cheap beer these days is miller high life (in a bottle).. man is that cheap.....8.99 gets you 18 of them...or did yesterday at shoppers..

i like the IPAs like Dales pale ale... but that is more of a treat..

Dale's isn't cheap. Cheap beer is less than a dollar a bottle or can.

James Ford

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2013, 04:14:07 pm »
He's going to rescue the women, children, average size men, kittens, dogs hamsters, ants from the antfarm and houseplants, and let big linebacker doofuses and fat guys fend from themselves.

So I was at the mall yesterday and there was this security guard there who was 5' 2" and we both got to the escelator at the same time and he look frightened of me.  And then later in the day I saw a firefighter who was a small guy and was 5' 3".  Do they not have any height requirements for jobs anymore.  How can a security guard who is 5' 2" do anything security wise.  I could just pick him up and toss him. How is a firefighter who is a little guy going to rescue people from a burning building.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »
you know . . . i could become a pyschoanalyist and make a lot of money, or i could save all that time and just come here.

wml7

« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2013, 04:35:32 pm »
So I was at the mall yesterday and there was this security guard there who was 5' 2" and we both got to the escelator at the same time and he look frightened of me.  And then later in the day I saw a firefighter who was a small guy and was 5' 3".  Do they not have any height requirements for jobs anymore.  How can a security guard who is 5' 2" do anything security wise.  I could just pick him up and toss him. How is a firefighter who is a little guy going to rescue people from a burning building.

You really do have some fascination with height.  What would you do if you have kids and they turned out to be little people?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2013, 04:42:10 pm »
i think the fact, that he gets off on people who "are less than him", to be the better meat in this pie.

atomicfront

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2013, 04:55:17 pm »

You really do have some fascination with height.  What would you do if you have kids and they turned out to be little people?

My wife is 5 '8" and my sister is 5' 10" I think odds are the kids would turn out to be quite tall as tall genes are in my family and in my wifes family. Wifes brother is 6' 2" and her sister is 5 '7". 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2013, 04:59:19 pm »
dont you think youre past the point of kids by now?  why ruin your life when you sound like you and your misses are having a thrilling life ride.

atomicfront

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2013, 05:00:03 pm »
dont you think youre past the point of kids by now?  why ruin your life when you sound like you and your misses are having a thrilling life ride.

I think I owe it to the world.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2013, 05:05:19 pm »
i bet you fuck like a champ.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2013, 05:08:44 pm »
i bet you fuck like a champ.
I fucking choked on my water reading this.
‼‼?‼‼

Nigel Tufnel

« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2013, 05:59:47 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2013, 06:02:04 pm »
i love these secret people who post every once in a while.  priceless names, too.

atomicfront

« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »
Ratting out Washington's tiresome anti-Baltimore Contempt:

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/113600/washington-posts-latest-anti-baltimore-putdown-rats#

I don't get why people consider Washington a better city.  I don't like DC at all.  The architecture is so much better in Baltimore.  The music scene is so much better. The art world is so much better.  Traffic is better.  Hospitals are better.  People are friendlier.  Sports teams are better. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2013, 06:21:36 pm »
i'll give you traffic, the people, and sports teams by a hair (although your hockey sucks).  i don't know about hospitals.  an argument can be made for both city's music scenes (i prefer DC, but i recognize that a lot of good stuff goes down in b'more).  but better architecture and art?  not a chance.
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2013, 06:25:03 pm »
There's impressive architecture in DC?

i'll give you traffic, the people, and sports teams by a hair (although your hockey sucks).  i don't know about hospitals.  an argument can be made for both city's music scenes (i prefer DC, but i recognize that a lot of good stuff goes down in b'more).  but better architecture and art?  not a chance.