Author Topic: Edward Snowden Playlist  (Read 35045 times)

hutch

Re: Edward Snowden Playlist
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2013, 04:06:33 pm »
the kicker is that while the government doesn't tell you all the ways they will illegally violate your rights many of the things they really could be doing to prevent terrorism they will not do..

because the way to prevent terrorism is not to move towards creating a police state (which is where this pretty much is right now)..its like, you know, stop buying oil from the Saudis to prop up that piece of shit "government" or, you know, stop being Israel's bitch... it may not seem to you you are Israel's bitch but you are Israel's bitch and, you know, the world gets it.. you may not get it over here where you can't walk three blocks without seeing some Israeli propaganda about the next war we should get into, you know, over there, you know, really far from over here, you know, cause they can't do it with, you know, the money and technology, you know, we give them.. so yeah, is Iran the bad guy or is it Syria this week, who the fuck knows anymore, well, you know, whoever's botherin', you know, Israel but, you know, the rest of the world gets that but over here we're spying on our own people cause, yeah, that is the way to prevent terrorism.. well whatever helps you sleep at night mate... basically the American people seem like a bunch of cowed pussies on this one and the government very cleverly will continue to play the fear card scaring and lying and telling you- hey its either you let us violate your rights or they'll blow up your government building...

atomicfront

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2013, 04:11:03 pm »
the kicker is that while the government doesn't tell you all the ways they will illegally violate your rights many of the things they really could be doing to prevent terrorism they will not do..

because the way to prevent terrorism is not to move towards creating a police state (which is where this pretty much is right now)..its like, you know, stop buying oil from the Saudis to prop up that piece of shit "government" or, you know, stop being Israel's bitch... it may not seem to you you are Israel's bitch but you are Israel's bitch and, you know, the world gets it.. you may not get it over here where you can't walk three blocks without seeing some Israeli propaganda about the next war we should get into, you know, over there, you know, really far from over here, you know, cause they can't do it with, you know, the money and technology, you know, we give them.. so yeah, is Iran the bad guy or is it Syria this week, who the fuck knows anymore, well, you know, whoever's botherin', you know, Israel but, you know, the rest of the world gets that but over here we're spying on our own people cause, yeah, that is the way to prevent terrorism.. well whatever helps you sleep at night mate... basically the American people seem like a bunch of cowed pussies on this one and the government very cleverly will continue to play the fear card scaring and lying and telling you- hey its either you let us violate your rights or they'll blow up your government building...

Strange coming from someone who voted for Obama twice.  Should have voted Green Party with me. 

hutch

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2013, 04:16:56 pm »

Strange coming from someone who voted for Obama twice.  Should have voted Green Party with me. 

yeah, how did your Green Party do man? I only remember blue and red on election night?

hutch

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2013, 04:17:42 pm »
James Ford must have clocked out of his government job cause he hasn't commented in, oh, you know, 20 minutes.... it is past 4.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2013, 04:38:45 pm »
the american people are so blind to the luxuries, yes full on flat out fucking luxuries, that you have everyday.  your home, your bed, your running water bathrooms, your jobs, your cars, your toys, your food, your fun, your life, your roads, your hospitals, your vacations, your concerts, your clothes, your water, your electricity, your freedom of speech and expression, your freedom to invent and to create, your freedom to explore and be who you are, your freedom to type on a computer and have your voice heard, your freedom to not like this or love that, your freedom to be with who you want, the freedom to non conform . . . .

you cannot have everything in freedom, or freedom would not work.  nothing exists with one side to only answer to, for with every evil there is an every good, every con with every pro, every yang to every ying.  it is how it works, so accept it and be lucky you live in a country where you have the freedom to openly question it, to make those everys a better thing. 

the end

hutch

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2013, 04:41:50 pm »
the american people are so blind to the luxuries, yes full on flat out fucking luxuries, that you have everyday.  your home, your bed, your running water bathrooms, your jobs, your cars, your toys, your food, your fun, your life, your roads, your hospitals, your vacations, your concerts, your clothes, your water, your electricity, your freedom of speech and expression, your freedom to invent and to create, your freedom to explore and be who you are, your freedom to type on a computer and have your voice heard, your freedom to not like this or love that, your freedom to be with who you want, the freedom to non conform . . . .

you cannot have everything in freedom, or freedom would not work.  nothing exists with one side to only answer to, for with every evil there is an every good, every con with every pro, every yang to every ying.  it is how it works, so accept it and be lucky you live in a country where you have the freedom to openly question it, to make those everys a better thing. 

the end

freedom isn't free!

so we can't really be free.. we must be partially free?

i am confused... i thought they hated us cause of our freedom or something? but we don't have freedom cause of the ying yang pro con?

but America is still the best right..right.. RIGHT?

NUMBER ONE BABY!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2013, 04:44:30 pm »
yes . . . america is still the best, but arent we all a little biased when it comes to such statements.  im sure people throwing another koala on the barbie will claim the land down under to be the best.  and yes,  freedom has never been free, and taxes prove that. 

hutch

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2013, 04:48:40 pm »
well that's a relief..

atomicfront

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2013, 04:58:20 pm »

yeah, how did your Green Party do man? I only remember blue and red on election night?

They came in third because people like you deserted us to vote in candidates that had zero in common with you politically because you thought a win was more important than doing what was right.,

azaghal1981

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2013, 05:03:31 pm »
There is also the sending flying robots to bomb impoverished villages thing.
If anything, that breeds many more terrorists than it stamps out and that shoe has yet to drop.

احمد

James Ford

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:50 pm »
You got it right. 7:30-4:15, when I clock out to go pick up my daughter and take her home and cook our dinners. Except on Friday, when I stay late. Got it straight?

James Ford must have clocked out of his government job cause he hasn't commented in, oh, you know, 20 minutes.... it is past 4.

atomicfront

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2013, 06:19:26 pm »
You got it right. 7:30-4:15, when I clock out to go pick up my daughter and take her home and cook our dinners. Except on Friday, when I stay late. Got it straight?

You are at work an hour before I wake up.  No wonder youre so angry.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2013, 06:20:06 pm »
Cool.. Now I know when to wander over to JF's desk,  so I can cover it in tin foil
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »

so you spend your days posting your stupidities on this board on the taxpayer's dime. nice work if you can get it.

James Ford

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2013, 06:26:53 pm »
Something tells me i'm not the only one. And yet, I still get an impressive amount of work done. At least I'm not spending my work time posting on this board, AND buying concert tickets online.
 ;D

so you spend your days posting your stupidities on this board on the taxpayer's dime. nice work if you can get it.