Author Topic: Why do people give a crap about a damn royal baby and stuff  (Read 11561 times)

hutch

Re: Why do people give a crap about a damn royal baby and stuff
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 12:21:42 pm »
and the attention to the royals has diddly to do with hero worship anyways... people worship prince charles? give me a break.

go work on some new material james ford cause you're lagging and sagging and it looks like you ain't even trying..

James Ford

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 12:57:23 pm »
Do you frame the autographs, toss them in a drawer, or toss them in the rubbish?

I'll clarify my point. You're the 40 year old guy who collects autographs from musicians. Get my point now?

Morrissey eats the hero worship up as much as the royals do.

You "hero worship" Mick and Keith more than the average person hero worships Will and Kate.

Morrissey is almost as douchey as the royal family. Maybe even more so.

So with Morrissey on this one.

Abolish this bullshit already.

yawn

hero worship keith? that is funny....I'm the guy who always gets in trouble for refusing to go along with the "keith rah rah rah" party line..

you're boring me...

and you're the annoying guy trying to get in everybody's business, asshole.. got it?

i don't collect autographs as a form of hero worship... i like to meet musicians whose music i enjoy and getting an autograph is the way...

hutch

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 01:13:01 pm »
Do you frame the autographs, toss them in a drawer, or toss them in the rubbish?

I'll clarify my point. You're the 40 year old guy who collects autographs from musicians. Get my point now?

Morrissey eats the hero worship up as much as the royals do.

You "hero worship" Mick and Keith more than the average person hero worships Will and Kate.

Morrissey is almost as douchey as the royal family. Maybe even more so.

So with Morrissey on this one.

Abolish this bullshit already.

yawn

hero worship keith? that is funny....I'm the guy who always gets in trouble for refusing to go along with the "keith rah rah rah" party line..

you're boring me...

and you're the annoying guy trying to get in everybody's business, asshole.. got it?

i don't collect autographs as a form of hero worship... i like to meet musicians whose music i enjoy and getting an autograph is the way...

oh ok YOU don't like collecting autographs so it is BAD.. I get it man..well, I don't like sucking cock but I don't care if you do James

lets say I want to listen to Alien Lanes... i go to the "G"'s and pull it out, yeah one of my favorite all time records, and yeah its autographed by all five members (no Jim Greer which is fine as DEMOS is the man and played on it)...  I pull it out and put it on and maybe for a flash I think about the concert and talking to them after the show... the roadie that took it back to Bob but told me he wouldn't sign it.. and then came back with it signed..

is that so bad?

I dont' get you man really.. why you want to rain on my parade??? it doesn't affect your life if i like to get my favorite bands to sign records of them that mean something to me

a few weeks ago I saw John Hammnond and he got a genuine kick out of reminiscing about the record I was getting him to sign..his first... what is your fucking problem with it?? You don't think I play the records??  so far, I don't frame them.. they're just there with the other records.. I don't show them off.

and, no, getting an autograph is not "hero worship"... do I think frickin Pollard is a hero? no, just a musician who has made me happy and added to my life.. what is so bad about that?

anyways, you're the consummate trolll.. .way worse than atomicfront because this is what you like to do... draw people out, pin prick them and see them react..whatever..

James Ford

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 01:15:07 pm »
Why does relaxer and anybody else who made disparaging remarks want to rain on the parade of people who enjoy the news of a royal birth?

hutch

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 01:16:29 pm »
Why does relaxer want to rain on the parade of people who enjoy the news of a royal birth?

keep trolling!

;D

James Ford

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 01:26:20 pm »
I'll answer my own question. He like feelin superior to others. It make him feel goot.

Why does relaxer and anybody else who made disparaging remarks want to rain on the parade of people who enjoy the news of a royal birth?

hutch

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 01:29:40 pm »
I'll answer my own question. He like feelin superior to others. It make him feel goot.

oh that is rich coming from mr. everything i do is perfect let me tell you what is wrong with everything you do..

James Ford

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 01:33:48 pm »
I wasn't saying that I was better than you because I don't collect autographs, I was just saying you're a bit of a hero worshipper when it comes to musicians. That's ok, we all have our oddities, lord knows I have mine.

Do you think the musicians think it's a little odd when a 40 year old guy asks them for an autograph? Or do you think they fine it cute and endearing?

oh that is rich coming from mr. everything i do is perfect let me tell you what is wrong with everything you do..

hutch

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 01:42:02 pm »
I wasn't saying that I was better than you because I don't collect autographs, I was just saying you're a bit of a hero worshipper when it comes to musicians. That's ok, we all have our oddities, lord knows I have mine.

Do you think the musicians think it's a little odd when a 40 year old guy asks them for an autograph? Or do you think they fine it cute and endearing?

Trollonomics 101
False choice

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 03:49:35 pm »
relaxers question . . . is everyones gain, it would seem.  you may continue.  as i read the fight over again i could not help but to think of that scene from heathers, in the car, the both of them yelling about curt and ram, and then jason dean lights a cigarette off veronicas hand.

atomicfront

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 03:52:47 pm »
Unless you aren't a chick you won't care about the royal baby. If you are a chick odds are you will care.  I don't know what autographs and Morrissey has to do with any of this.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 03:56:06 pm »
because usually, chicks ask for autographs . . . and morrissey, acts like one.

Relaxer

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 04:02:16 pm »
Any post that I make after 7:00 pm is made with between 4-6 oz of liquor inside me. Sometimes it'll be 4:35 and I'll be at work and will see a Fatbastard post and think, "I should probably wait until I've had a few old-fashioneds before I respond to this."
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 04:03:34 pm »
but what do you do, without "fat"bastard?

atomicfront

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 04:07:58 pm »
but what do you do, without "fat"bastard?

I think I prefer the name fat bastard to rat bastard.  I mean if I had to pick one for a user name.  Fat Bastard sounds tough.  Rat Bastard sounds like some squirmy little dude.