Author Topic: Ryan Adams and the sensitive Fox Newsmonkey  (Read 6079 times)

slappy

Ryan Adams and the sensitive Fox Newsmonkey
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:00:03 pm »
Conservative bloviators still haven't figured out a good hateful pejorative for whitey.
'Liberal entertainer' is never going to cut it. 'Gluten-eating entertainer' has more sting.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/08/sean-hannity-calls-ryan-adams-a-gutless-little-coward-following-twitter-spat/

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Ryan Adams and the sensitive Fox Newsmonkey
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 01:04:05 pm »
Damn.  I can't stand Hannity but he pretty much made Ryan Adams his bitch.

atomicfront

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 01:04:46 pm »
Does anyone care what Ryan Adams thinks?  Does he have fans?  And I like how you link to some little blog.

slappy

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:17:08 pm »
Does anyone care what Ryan Adams thinks?  Does he have fans?  And I like how you link to some little blog.

- Apparently Sean Hannity cares what Ryan Adams thinks and you do enough to reply. So that makes two people.

- It appears he has fans or he wouldn't be playing places like the Strathmore or Bowery Ballroom.

- Sorry I don't cater to size queens.

atomicfront

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 01:22:38 pm »

- Apparently Sean Hannity cares what Ryan Adams thinks and you do enough to reply. So that makes two people.

- It appears he has fans or he wouldn't be playing places like the Strathmore or Bowery Ballroom.

Really Ryan Adams recently played Strathmore? Was it full?  I guess I was wrong. 

Nigel Tufnel

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 01:58:16 pm »
Really Ryan Adams recently played Strathmore? Was it full?  I guess I was wrong. 

I think that was the time a couple of years ago when they booked Bryan Adams and Ryan Adams on back-to-back nights.

atomicfront

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 01:59:32 pm »

I think that was the time when they booked Bryan Adams and Ryan Adams on back-to-back nights.

Did Ryan at least do "Summer of '69"? 

Nigel Tufnel

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 02:01:46 pm »

I think that was the time when they booked Bryan Adams and Ryan Adams on back-to-back nights.

Did Ryan at least do "Summer of '69"? 

Yes, he did it as a duet with Mandy Moore and they acted it out.

Actually, I have no idea, but I saw Ryan at the Meyerhoff that same week and that one was sold out.

atomicfront

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 02:09:27 pm »
Funny the guy who runs that blog just showed up on my facebook feed.  Seems we have two friends in common.

azaghal1981

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 02:12:22 pm »
Consequence of Sound has been around a while and is pretty big.
احمد

slappy

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 02:24:24 pm »

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ryan+adams+strathmore

atomicfront

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 03:33:19 pm »
Consequence of Sound has been around a while and is pretty big.

Is it?  I knew about it before it existed so I guess I will always think it is just someone's stupid little blog. 

reggie

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 04:02:22 pm »

Really Ryan Adams recently played Strathmore? Was it full?

Is it?

you have a very unique way of shitting up threads by asking lots of dumb ass questions.

atomicfront

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 04:03:31 pm »

Really Ryan Adams recently played Strathmore? Was it full?

Is it?

you have a very unique way of shitting up threads by asking lots of dumb ass questions.

Is it possible to shit up a thread about an unknown musicians twitter battle with a fox news host.

reggie

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 04:05:45 pm »
more questions. cool.