Author Topic: Gastronomical Banter  (Read 202873 times)

K8teebug

Re: Gastronomical Banter
« Reply #825 on: June 03, 2020, 10:05:08 am »
Went and picked up brisket and a few sides at http://www.2fiftybbq.com last night. They set up at a Farmer's Market near College Park every Thursday and Sunday.

I am no BBQ expert and DC clearly lacks anything to write home about, but holy shit this was delicious. It's been raved about by the WaPo and a few other spots, so I'd recommend getting here before it starts selling out daily! YSOA.

THIS is the only take out I've ordered in quarantine. I was in TX in Feb and this came DAMN CLOSE. Fucking amazing and really affordable.

K8teebug

« Reply #826 on: June 03, 2020, 10:06:43 am »
I've had BBQ from all over the country when I used to drive all over for work. This definitely holds up as some of the best.

Yada

« Reply #827 on: June 03, 2020, 10:41:57 am »
Went and picked up brisket and a few sides at http://www.2fiftybbq.com last night. They set up at a Farmer's Market near College Park every Thursday and Sunday.

I am no BBQ expert and DC clearly lacks anything to write home about, but holy shit this was delicious. It's been raved about by the WaPo and a few other spots, so I'd recommend getting here before it starts selling out daily! YSOA.

THIS is the only take out I've ordered in quarantine. I was in TX in Feb and this came DAMN CLOSE. Fucking amazing and really affordable.

Nice!!! And I think today is ordering day... Maybe we'll have that for dinner tomorrow!

edit: Damn... they just posted they won't be at the Farmer's Market this week but will be opening their actual restaurant Friday.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:46:06 am by Yada »

Heilung4eva

• Prepare to be surprised - Europe's favorite
« Reply #828 on: June 03, 2020, 10:44:42 am »
They're not doing a Thursday sale this week, but there's gonna be a Friday ready-to-eat sale.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2020, 04:48:09 pm »
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2020, 03:36:26 am »

missing caption: "CRYSTAL THAT LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN TENDER ALERT"
<sig>