Author Topic: When reality reflects The Onion (redux)  (Read 325919 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: When reality reflects The Onion (redux)
« Reply #1306 on: December 09, 2019, 03:22:57 pm »
how joe rogan, went from killer comic, to fear factor, to ufc, to the best podcast out there, with a mind to rival most . . . amazes me.
Joe Rogan has sucked at every turn of his career, bro.
I don't know if I 100% with julie, but this Joe rogan love from walkie always shocks me

he comes across as a meathead, when you look at him.  but he's funny and brutal and honest and smart and refreshing and quick and lively and awesome and sexy to some degree and trippy and willing to do things so we don't have to so we can learn from his mistakes.

<sig>

nkotb

Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER

• Hall of Fame Poster, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1308 on: January 13, 2020, 05:45:53 pm »
how joe rogan, went from killer comic, to fear factor, to ufc, to the best podcast out there, with a mind to rival most . . . amazes me.
Joe Rogan has sucked at every turn of his career, bro.
I don't know if I 100% with julie, but this Joe rogan love from walkie always shocks me

he comes across as a meathead, when you look at him.  but he's funny and brutal and honest and smart and refreshing and quick and lively and awesome and sexy to some degree and trippy and willing to do things so we don't have to so we can learn from his mistakes.

Change "dudes" to say "Men Going Their Own Way" and yes.
LVMH

Heilung4eva

• Performative Contrarian
« Reply #1309 on: January 15, 2020, 10:11:38 am »
Um this is real?

Russian government resigns after Putin proposes reforms that would weaken his successor

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/15/europe/russian-government-resigns-vladimir-putin-reforms-intl/index.html

« Reply #1310 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:54 am »
^appears to be real and insane

The Hoarse Whisperer @HoarseWisperer

Putin: My #2 has resigned

Trump: No I didnít! Oh...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:23:35 pm by Would you like a price? ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llı »
LAMF