Author Topic: Would you hit it: part 2?  (Read 28871 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Would you hit it: part 2?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2013, 05:28:29 pm »
thank you

atomic

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 04:46:30 pm »
do you think that women enjoy being looked at and judged as things to be hit.  odd.  straight men are odd.  men are odd, as well.  i do enjoy the fact that certain forces in this world control men through something so simple as sex.  they can be made to do almost anything for it . . . trust me.

I think that a woman who produces and directs her own show where she is nude more often than she is clothed enjoys being looked at judged as being a thing to procreate with. And straight men are weird?  When I was under 30 I got hit on by gay men constantly.  Once I hit 30 they stopped.   I am guessing gay men are at least as shallow as straight men.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 08:14:02 pm »
Lena Dunham

ah, what the hell.....i beat it up. as long as she doesn't cut her hair short and still keep that ass like it is. we're all good.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 04:05:55 am »
I think

false.

that a woman who produces and directs her own show where she is nude more often than she is clothed enjoys being looked at judged as being a thing to procreate with.

or, maybe, you know, she just likes being nude.  or she isn't all hung up about it - we spend some of our time without clothes on in the real world, but not on puritan TV (how many women do you know who tuck the bed sheet under their armpits all the time like they do on TV? this woman is just keepsing it real).  or she doesn't think that being without clothes is an invitation to sex. 

When I was under 30 I got hit on by gay men constantly.  Once I hit 30 they stopped.   I am guessing gay men are at least as shallow as straight men.

or maybe you started looking like hell when you hit 30. if so, i can only imagine what kind of a mess you are now in your 40's (or is it 50's?).

i really need to update my blocking script... but for the moment i'm enjoying your idiocy again.
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 08:43:04 am »
I unfortunately can't keep track of who's who around here?

Wha happened?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 08:56:43 am »
Stevewizzle under went a screen name change in honor if Bradley Manning.  I believe DFA got in touch with his 70s sitcom side
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2013, 09:17:59 am »
You're a pathetic piece of shit. What makes you think that she'd want you to "beat it up"?

Lena Dunham

ah, what the hell.....i beat it up. as long as she doesn't cut her hair short and still keep that ass like it is. we're all good.

Yada

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 09:20:26 am »
You're a pathetic piece of shit. What makes you think that she'd want you to "beat it up"?

Lena Dunham

The title of the thread was, "would you hit it?" Beatin' it up and hittin' it are pretty similar.

James Ford

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 09:33:12 am »
Well i thought it went witout saying that the person who strated it was a pathetic piece of shit.

I wouldn't have a problem with "Do you find her sexually attractive and would you fuck her if she wanted to fuck you?"

The other two phrases a totally misogynistic. And the way they phrase it, as if it's automatically assumed that she's going to want to fuck them, like they're doing her some kind of favor, is what's most pathetic.

Lena Dunham

The title of the thread was, "would you hit it?" Beatin' it up and hittin' it are pretty similar.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:38:16 am by James Ford »

atomic

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 09:43:18 am »
Well i thought it went witout saying that the person who strated it was a pathetic piece of shit.

I wouldn't have a problem with "Do you find her sexually attractive and would you fuck her if she wanted to fuck you?"

The other two phrases a totally misogynistic. And the way they phrase it, as if it's automatically assumed that she's going to want to fuck them, like they're doing her some kind of favor, is what's most pathetic.

Lena Dunham

No one assume any celebrity would do any of us on here.  You are the one who is throwing personal attacks on here so who is pathetic.

atomic

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 09:47:18 am »
I think

false.

that a woman who produces and directs her own show where she is nude more often than she is clothed enjoys being looked at judged as being a thing to procreate with.

or, maybe, you know, she just likes being nude.  or she isn't all hung up about it - we spend some of our time without clothes on in the real world, but not on puritan TV (how many women do you know who tuck the bed sheet under their armpits all the time like they do on TV? this woman is just keepsing it real).  or she doesn't think that being without clothes is an invitation to sex. 

When I was under 30 I got hit on by gay men constantly.  Once I hit 30 they stopped.   I am guessing gay men are at least as shallow as straight men.

or maybe you started looking like hell when you hit 30. if so, i can only imagine what kind of a mess you are now in your 40's (or is it 50's?).

i really need to update my blocking script... but for the moment i'm enjoying your idiocy again.

I still get hit on by attractive girls in their early 20's when I go out.  I might have started looking like shit in your opinion when I got to my 30's.  But perhaps women don't only look at physical appearance.  Well perhaps they look at a tall muscular guy with blonde hair who istylish and they don't notice the other stuff.    But I am guessing I look better than a lot of people on here with the food they eat.  Hot wings and Bacon is going to make you look like shit.  Looking back at people I knew when I was 18 there is no corelation between how you looked at 18 and how you looked at 45.  It is how you treat your body. 

wml7

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 10:34:23 am »
Atomic
 ;D

slappy

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2013, 10:46:29 am »
But you said you'll take the one in green, like you're doing her some kind of favor.
Sounds like today JF thinks last week JF is pathetic.

I'll take the one in green, thanks. And the other two over Lena.

The one on the right is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams, right?

atomic

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2013, 11:30:57 am »
But you said you'll take the one in green, like you're doing her some kind of favor.
Sounds like today JF thinks last week JF is pathetic.

I'll take the one in green, thanks. And the other two over Lena.

The one on the right is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams, right?

His wife had a talk with him about his post. 

James Ford

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2013, 11:35:49 am »
There's a difference between  "I want to take you home tonight and fuck your brains out." as opposed to "innocently flirting with a middle aged man who has no shot at me."

It's funny how you don't seem to get the difference.

I think

false.

I still get hit on by attractive girls in their early 20's when I go out.  I might have started looking like shit in your opinion when I got to my 30's.  But perhaps women don't only look at physical appearance.  Well perhaps they look at a tall muscular guy with blonde hair who istylish and they don't notice the other stuff.    But I am guessing I look better than a lot of people on here with the food they eat.  Hot wings and Bacon is going to make you look like shit.  Looking back at people I knew when I was 18 there is no corelation between how you looked at 18 and how you looked at 45.  It is how you treat your body.