Author Topic: Hey Brian Wallace  (Read 3285 times)

Cock Van Der Palm

Hey Brian Wallace
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:19:40 pm »
Springsteen coming out with a new release in January.  Just thought I'd give you a heads up, although I'm sure you already knew.

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Hey Brian Wallace
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:43:45 pm »

hutch

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 10:19:19 pm »
what the fuck WALKIE??? you've gone from posting cute pictures of cats to this????

i dont' even know you no more...

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:48:15 pm »
Great.  Yes.  A version of "Ghost of Tom Joad?" WITH Tom Morello?  What the world is waiting for.  Kill me now.

You can hate that fat, fake fuck from Jersey just for his lame album covers.  No one wants to see what 60+ Bohemian Jersey looks like, Bruce.  Put it away.

Let me spell out for you.  Springsteen is horrible.  And it's simple to pick out other horrible bands as well.  If you WORSHIP Springsteen you suck too:

Tom Morello?  Horrible.  Wants to educate us on the injustices going on in third world countries while also being a "Guitar Hero" character.  Which is the only 21st century time waster that actually isn't popular anymore.  No one's asking for "Rock Band-Lou Reed" this Christmas.

Arcade Fire?  The snotty art kids who think they are smarter than they are.  Want to tell you how to dress.

Gaslight Anthem?  A DeVry degree is a terrible thing to waste......

They are all like, shitiness squared.

Wait.  Who's that lesbian who worships Springsteen AND Lennon?  Etheridge?  Melissa Etheridge?  She's....just....the....worst.  She's even worse than Alanis.  She's shitiness cubed.

Brian
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:21:35 pm by Brian_Wallace »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:46:26 pm »

Great.  Yes.  A version of "Ghost of Tom Joad?" WITH Tom Morello?  What the world is waiting for.  Kill me now.

You can hate that fat, fake fuck from Jersey just for his lame album covers.  No wants to see what 60+ Bohemian Jersey looks like, Bruce.  Put it away.

Let me spell out for you.  Springsteen is horrible.  And it's simple to pick out other horrible bands as well.  If you WORSHIP Springsteen you suck too:

Tom Morello?  Horrible.  Wants to educate us on the injustices going on in third world countries while also being a "Guitar Hero" character.  Which is the only 21st century time waster that actually isn't popular anymore.  No one's asking for "Rock Band-Lou Reed" this Christmas.

Arcade Fire?  The snotty art kids who think they are smarter than they are.  Want to tell you how to dress.

Gaslight Anthem?  A DeVry degree is a terrible thing to waste......

They are all like, shitiness squared.

Wait.  Who's that lesbian who worships Springsteen AND Lennon?  Etheridge?  Melissa Etheridge?  She's....just....the....worst.  She's even worse than Alanis.  She's shitiness cubed.

Brian

A- on the vitriol (it was palpable), but C- on the imagery and creative expression.
<sig>

atomic

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 06:52:08 pm »
This is pretty boring actually.  Do you like anyone Brian Wallace? 

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 07:28:58 pm »

I love that new Pitbull single featuring Ke$ha.  Just the cover alone:

Listen, if you love Bruce Springsteen then God Bless You.  Happy Thanksgiving.  I just think this 40 year worshipping of Rolling Stone/Pitchfork-approved artists just smothers music.  Beatles, Springsteen, Dylan, Lou Reed, etc.   Worshipping anyone who is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and shitting on everyone else.  Look who Generation X settled for: Pearl Jam and the Foo Fighters.  Blah, blah, blah.  Rock and roll is a used condom.  Not $300 concert tickets and special vinyl re-releases.

Brian

James Ford

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 10:40:57 pm »
Brian's rants have become as boring as an Arcade Fire album.

Time to break into my first Backwoods Bastard off the year. Yum.

hutch

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 11:14:18 pm »
Rock and roll is a used condom.  Not $300 concert tickets and special vinyl re-releases.

^now that's pretty good! (I would replace the period after condom with a comma...)

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 11:28:25 pm »
Haha. Just like Pavlov's dog. So trained and predictable.

James Ford

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 11:35:58 pm »
How rock and roll are condoms?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:45:29 pm by James Ford »

stevewizzle

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 03:06:17 am »

i read them in a bill cosby voice and they're okay.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 06:59:45 am »
Brian must have raging People's choice parties.
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 09:01:21 am »
Totally agree. But which one is better in a Bill Cosby voice? Brian's rants or any Arcade Fire album?

I think Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln would work with a Brian rant. Not sure about a whole Arcade Fire album in that voice.

quote author=stevewizzle link=topic=23542.msg374105#msg374105 date=1385535977]

i read them in a bill cosby voice and they're okay.
[/quote]

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 10:15:25 pm »
what the fuck WALKIE??? you've gone from posting cute pictures of cats to this????

i dont' even know you no more...