Author Topic: Non transferable tickets  (Read 8842 times)

Re: Non transferable tickets
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 05:21:30 pm »
and oogle at hot, married, older fathers id like to fuck.
just plain FILThFy
slack

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 12:13:21 am »
Looks like I need to hit the secondary market for some totally transferable Rocket from the Crypt tickets.

eros

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 10:58:23 am »
god, i used to love those days!  finding secret stores, to buy hard to get phish tickets at record stores that catered to rap and hip hip music, with no problems . . . was always the best.

There was a Latino record store in Falls Church that was the best for this.  The owner would pull as many tickets as possible right at 10am and then sell them after the frenzy was over.
ʎɐʍou

ggw

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 12:37:25 pm »
god, i used to love those days!  finding secret stores, to buy hard to get phish tickets at record stores that catered to rap and hip hip music, with no problems . . . was always the best.

There was a Latino record store in Falls Church that was the best for this.  The owner would pull as many tickets as possible right at 10am and then sell them after the frenzy was over.

Zodiac Records.  The dude behind the TicketMaster counter wasn't the owner of the store.  He was the owner of a ticket broker.  He was pulling his inventory and often saving the best seats for resale.  Fortunately, I smoked a lot of dope with him back in high school, so he always hooked me up with great seats.

hutch

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »
where and when was this record store around? I don't remember it and I been in the area since 1993 or so... and you know I'm all about the latino music..

;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 01:32:03 pm »
ahh, pot . . . it brings people together

ggw

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 01:34:27 pm »
It was on the backside of Willston Center (Route 50 & Patrick Henry).  Right next to the soccer field.  It's been closed for a couple of years at least.  It was less a record store than a phone card/money transfer shop.

Yada

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 01:50:23 pm »

walky, write a free flowing creative sample about how pot has turned you into a monster like alcohol.

hutch

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 01:51:42 pm »
It was on the backside of Willston Center (Route 50 & Patrick Henry).  Right next to the soccer field.  It's been closed for a couple of years at least.  It was less a record store than a phone card/money transfer shop.

wow..I live two miles from there..

I could have picked up all my Latino music there...and smoke some herb... ;D ;D

eros

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 02:06:04 pm »
Zodiac Records.  The dude behind the TicketMaster counter wasn't the owner of the store.  He was the owner of a ticket broker.  He was pulling his inventory and often saving the best seats for resale.  Fortunately, I smoked a lot of dope with him back in high school, so he always hooked me up with great seats.

That's the place.  I used to live right behind the Eden Center there so it was my go-to for tickets.  I bought a lot of tickets there so the guy always did me right.  It would beat the crap out of camping out all night at Tower Records or Hechts.
ʎɐʍou

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 02:16:50 pm »

walky, write a free flowing creative sample about how pot has turned you into a monster like alcohol.

too cold, right now, for such things