Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 641154 times)

notme

Re: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion
« Reply #1695 on: January 27, 2022, 07:01:29 pm »
dont waste your time on ozark. started slow got better then jumped the shark sometime in late s1 or early s2. narcos 3 was real good.

« Reply #1696 on: January 27, 2022, 07:08:26 pm »
I know not seeing something has hever stopped me from reviewing something before...but this is exactly how i think i'll feel about this show.

this is the most Space thing to have ever Spaced in all of space.
that would make a great headline
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1697 on: January 29, 2022, 09:07:56 pm »
LCD Soundsystem Holiday Special - Amazon Prime

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1698 on: January 29, 2022, 10:07:02 pm »
Also, Jack White at the Anthem (2018)

« Reply #1699 on: March 18, 2022, 11:44:36 am »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #1700 on: March 18, 2022, 04:33:15 pm »
"Fresh" on Hulu is a fun entry into the horror/comedy genre. Emphasis on horror.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1701 on: April 06, 2022, 12:05:35 pm »
don't care if this is prestige or not:

Amazon Prime Video
1d  ·
Did you miss 'em? The Kids In The Hall are coming back with a brand new sketch comedy series coming soon to Prime Video 💫
<sig>

« Reply #1702 on: April 06, 2022, 12:07:45 pm »
don't care if this is prestige or not:
The Kids In The Hall are coming back with a brand new sketch comedy series coming soon to Prime Video 💫

literally posted in YOUR thread
https://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=24826.msg518158#msg518158

yes I care and yes it's prestige regardless of Julie's opinion

although your initial reponse is worth reposting
<currently trying to subdue a raging comedy-boner>
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 12:14:04 pm by Side key bump ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #1703 on: April 06, 2022, 12:22:38 pm »
Wait, is there a documentary AND a new 8 episode sketch series?

https://deadline.com/2022/03/kids-in-the-hall-comedy-punks-review-sxsw-1234980905/
 The Kids In The Hall: Comedy Punks is an enjoyable insight into the life and work of five alternative comedians who took their show from stage to screen

also they have at twitter account
@KITHOnline

also Bruce McCulloch (KITH alum) is Exec Producer on this Canadian show tall boyz and looks funny
https://gem.cbc.ca/media/tallboyz/s01
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 12:29:26 pm by Side key bump ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1704 on: April 06, 2022, 01:14:56 pm »
literally posted in YOUR thread

for the past month, if it doesn't have anything to do with the war there is a 50% chance any information will go in one of my ears and straight out the other.  apologies in advance.

although your initial reponse is worth reposting
<currently trying to subdue a raging comedy-boner>

<looks down>

can confirm.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #1705 on: April 06, 2022, 01:15:15 pm »
"Fresh" on Hulu is a fun entry into the horror/comedy genre. Emphasis on horror.

I posted about that one in the movie thread. Which is the appropriate thread if it's a film made by a streaming service?

GAY,GUY

« Reply #1706 on: April 06, 2022, 03:49:28 pm »
Finally, I am on the last episode of GOT.  Took me three years to slowly watch that show, due to doing every single episode by Netflix in the mail, discs.  Yes, I still do those, for the selection is great.

My good friends have told me that season 8 was shit on top of shit, so it was nice to actually really like the last season of the show very much and thinking each episode was excellent in story and cinematography.  Those same people, and most reviews, have said the final episode is a major let down, and awful . . . so I am interested to see what happens, since I have no clue of anything that occurs in the finale.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1707 on: April 06, 2022, 03:55:16 pm »
Finally, I am on the last episode of GOT.  Took me three years to slowly watch that show, due to doing every single episode by Netflix in the mail, discs.  Yes, I still do those, for the selection is great.

My good friends have told me that season 8 was shit on top of shit, so it was nice to actually really like the last season of the show very much and thinking each episode was excellent in story and cinematography.  Those same people, and most reviews, have said the final episode is a major let down, and awful . . . so I am interested to see what happens, since I have no clue of anything that occurs in the finale.

Dumbledore dies...
T.Rex

« Reply #1708 on: April 06, 2022, 04:04:13 pm »

Dumbledore dies...
after he kills the Ice King

I thought the last season had some jump the shark moments, but was also great
slack

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #1709 on: April 06, 2022, 04:31:58 pm »
I really liked the final Sopranos episode