Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 612618 times)

Hexenjagd

No, we tend to drink wine and beer.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
No, we tend to drink wine and beer.
There's no explaining the behavior of new money.
LVMH

Hexenjagd

Well, it is my fiance's family and their neighborhood, so I cant speak for them.  I am working on becoming new money.

i am gay and i like cats

so, i just started game of thrones . . . finished episode two.  needless to say, its great, and is nothing more than a sex filled, lord of the rings, soap opera.  im waiting for a dead brother, who really is not dead, but was rather a dream, and is now pregnant by the fathers ghost.  anyway, i can honestly admit, which this is tough and unheardof from such a fine example of a gay man to admit, which is that, i already hate all the queens. 

Hexenjagd

It is the greatest fantasy series of all time.

I suggest reading the books though.  The series is leaving out a LOT of things in regards to back story, character/character development, and even plot points. 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:13:17 pm by Bruiser Brody »

ggw

I haven't seen Game of Thrones, but from what I've read I gather its some sort of misogynistic gang-rape fantasy that Elliot Rodger would have enjoyed.

Hexenjagd

No ggw, that is not correct.

Hexenjagd

If I was you I would suggest actually watching it, and not forming an opinion based on internet articles.

Hexenjagd

There ARE rape scenes.

Their society IS misogynistic.

But isn't our own society that way?

Wasnt it WAY worse during the dark ages?

Hexenjagd

Women are not allowed to be knights.  Wow much misogyny. 

Sounds like feudal England, or modern day USA.

Should a fantasy author be limited to the social norms of our society? 

What about Sci-Fi works?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:29:39 pm by Bruiser Brody »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
I haven't seen Game of Thrones, but from what I've read I gather its some sort of misogynistic gang-rape fantasy that Elliot Rodger would have enjoyed.
Ding, ding, ding!!
LVMH

atomic

I haven't seen it either.  I don't like fantasy and I don't like that midget guy so I have never given it  a chance.  I feel out of place on here as I don't like boring cable dramas and don't eat bacon. 

ggw

Women aren't allowed to be knights in modern day USA?

Do we have knights in the USA?

Are you a knight?

atomic

Women aren't allowed to be knights in modern day USA?

Do we have knights in the USA?

the knights of columbus

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
I like it, my friend told me how book 4 ended... or how this season ends. However that works... I was kind of indifferent to this season until I found out the different ways this season COULD end and they're all pretty awesome. Everything with The Wall is friggin boring. Weren't they on the verge of attack at the end of last season? Did I miss something?

Anyway. I like it.
‼‼?‼‼