Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 612491 times)

Yada

How about that timely Vice episode regarding forgotten vets... poor guys.

i am gay and i like cats

the one thing i would love about game of thrones, besides if nobody ever called it g.o.t. anymore, would be, the fact, if i, could undestand, half of the shit they are saying.  and their decolletage, is distracting.

Hexenjagd

Women are not allowed to be knights.  Wow much misogyny. 

Sounds like feudal England, or modern day USA.

Women aren't allowed to be knights in modern day USA?

Do we have knights in the USA?

Are you a knight?
NO the USA doesnt have knights.  We do have military forces though.  And until recently women could NOT be Special Forces, or Infantry.  Also I doubt there are many, if any, women currently serving as Green Berets; Navy Seals; Marine Force Recon; or Air Force combat controllers.

Yada

the one thing i would love about game of thrones, besides if nobody ever called it g.o.t. anymore, would be, the fact, if i, could undestand, half of the shit they are saying.  and their decolletage, is distracting.

walky, I will say this. After seeing every single episode, I still only know the names of about three characters.

Hexenjagd

Do you at least know all of the familial names of the various factions? 

Yada

Do you at least know all of the familial names of the various factions? 

Yes... familial names is all about all I know and Khaleesi.

atomic

Does this show discussion belong in the nerd thread?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter

walky, I will say this. After seeing every single episode, I still only know the names of about three characters.
I can spell zero character names. I think Arya is the only one. Every time I Google a character I'm way off.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Does this show discussion belong in the nerd thread?
Its applicable in both, honestly. It's the Taylor Swift of Prestige Television/nerd threads.
LVMH

Hexenjagd

Possible return of Breaking Bad... Never say never...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Possible return of Breaking Bad... Never say never...
Is this actually being discussed? I see nothing on AV Club or Deadline.
LVMH

Hexenjagd

Jeez you people and your limited scope.  The internet is bigger than this forum, AV Club, and deadline.
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/breaking-bad-return-bryan-cranston-never-say-never-1201198265/

Hexenjagd

I said:
"Possible return of Breaking Bad... Never say never... "

I didnt say:
"Hey Breaking Bad is coming back!"