Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 612594 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Jeez you people and your limited scope.  The internet is bigger than this forum, AV Club, and deadline.
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/breaking-bad-return-bryan-cranston-never-say-never-1201198265/
I apologize for only checking two meta-news repositories instead of the entire internet before asking what you are referring to.
LVMH

Hexenjagd

Well, you could have searched for "breaking bad return."

atomic

Or you could just have posted the link.

stevewizzle

^^ exactly. 

it's incredibly annoying for people to post reactionary responses with zero context, and then when someone questions "hey, what are you talking about?" their response is, "bro do you even internet?".   

Yada

^^ exactly. 

it's incredibly annoying for people to post reactionary responses with zero context, and then when someone questions "hey, what are you talking about?" their response is, "bro do you even internet?".   

^^agrees with atomic^^

Hexenjagd

Well, do you internet?  It isn't hard to copy/paste or type something into a search tool.

Hexenjagd

Not trying to be an ass - but I don't know who knows what, and do not plan on adding links to every single post that I make, just in case someone wants IMMEDIATE information. 

I posted about Breaking Bad to start a discussion about it; but so far the only discussion it produced was that I didn't leave a link.

atomic

Not trying to be an ass - but I don't know who knows what, and do not plan on adding links to every single post that I make, just in case someone wants IMMEDIATE information. 

I posted about Breaking Bad to start a discussion about it; but so far the only discussion it produced was that I didn't leave a link.

But if someone asks you about it you don't need to get bent out of shape ... Just post the link. 

stevewizzle

Not trying to be an ass

then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03sFz8MPGtc

despite you're self-proclaimed, "nicest guy here", you're an ass and everybody else sees it but you.

Hexenjagd

?A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of a branch breaking, because the trust is not with the branch, but in its own wings. Believe you can fly. You can never cross the ocean until you have courage to leave sight of the shore." - Bo Dallas

I still think you are swell Steve. 

stevewizzle

?A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of a branch breaking, because the trust is not with the branch, but in its own wings. Believe you can fly. You can never cross the ocean until you have courage to leave sight of the shore." - Bo Dallas

I still think you are swell Steve. 

i think you're swell too, but that miley link was uncalled for.

Hexenjagd

Miley is my favorite pop singer.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
despite you're self-proclaimed, "nicest guy here", you're an ass and everybody else sees it but you.
I maybe wouldn't say "ass" but he's absolutely intolerant of people disagreeing with him on ANYTHING. His thin-skinned histrionics make me think he got bullied horribly at some point in his life and has flashbacks that causes him to "come hard" at people who politely asked what he's referring to because the topic seemed interesting.

Ok, maybe I'd say "ass" when I feel like being less wordy.
LVMH

stevewizzle

i'm usually less wordy, reactionary, and poorly spoken. 

the important part is that we can all sit and formulate opinions about people we've never met,  good or bad.  and then we can not give a shit about said opinion, post miley cyrus links or quote meathead wrestlers as if they were henry david thorough. and then someone will post a cat gif the next day and we'll all talk about how great life is, together.