Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 612794 times)

K8teebug

Re: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion
« Reply #1380 on: August 21, 2019, 08:50:54 am »
Watched the first episode of Fleabag and fucking hated it. But I love Killing Eve, so maybe i'll give it another shot.

Def give it another shot.

« Reply #1381 on: August 21, 2019, 08:55:33 am »
Watched the first episode of Fleabag and fucking hated it. But I love Killing Eve, so maybe i'll give it another shot.

Def give it another shot.
I second that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is both and amazing writer and actor
Brett Gelman is fantastic too
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #1382 on: August 21, 2019, 09:46:37 pm »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1383 on: August 22, 2019, 07:31:33 am »
Throughly enjoyed the second season of Pose.
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1384 on: August 22, 2019, 07:34:23 am »
And Baskets and we now get the weirdness of Lodge 49
T.Rex

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #1385 on: August 29, 2019, 08:30:53 am »
Got hooked about halfway through the first season of Mindhunter. Finished that in roughly a week and expect to finish season 2 by Labor Day. Ain't groundbreaking but thoroughly enjoyable. Fantastic soundtrack.

evilizac

« Reply #1386 on: August 29, 2019, 08:53:39 am »
The Boys. . . Amazon Prime; can't convince any of my co-workers to look past the name.
I thought it was enjoyably compelling and darkly prescient considering the source material was written some years ago. 
WHAT?

WALKonBack

« Reply #1387 on: August 29, 2019, 10:12:40 am »
The Boys. . . Amazon Prime; can't convince any of my co-workers to look past the name.
I thought it was enjoyably compelling and darkly prescient considering the source material was written some years ago.

my man, watched the first episode the other day . . . and literally said, if you don't watch it tonight, so we can starting watching it together, I am going to kill you. 

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #1388 on: August 29, 2019, 10:25:06 am »

my man, watched the first episode the other day . . . and literally said, if you don't watch it tonight, so we can starting watching it together, I am going to kill you.

I bet it's good. Huge Karl Urban fan. I'm still living in the dark ages and don't have Amazon Prime. Even if I did, I'd most likely start with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

« Reply #1389 on: August 29, 2019, 10:47:26 am »
with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Worth the hype ...and my sister is name dropped as one of the characters!
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #1390 on: August 30, 2019, 04:14:26 pm »

Half,way through episode 1 . . . Holy shit. Great, fucking, show.

Space Freely

« Reply #1391 on: August 30, 2019, 04:32:48 pm »
I watched quite a bit of Mrs maisel but just don't get the love for that show at all. I did like the scene where she bared her bosom, I could watch that scene a million times.

The boys looks like one of those superhero shows my wife likes to say is why she married me and not some horrible guy who likes superhero shows.

I did give fleabag another chance and though it's overrated, it's still at least watchable. Same with her other show, crashing .

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1392 on: August 30, 2019, 04:50:01 pm »
I did like the scene where she bared her bosom,

paging RustyOrgan...
<sig>

nkotb

« Reply #1393 on: August 31, 2019, 09:20:29 am »
Related but what's with all the boobs in the latest season of Glow? I'm all for boobs (folks, they're great!) but it seemed WAY unnecessary. Good to see gratuitous dick though...more dicks in tv shows imo

WALKonBack

« Reply #1394 on: August 31, 2019, 12:47:19 pm »
About to watch, the final episode of season 5 of Game of Thrones. Oh my God! Shit, is getting real now.