Author Topic: pizza . . . underground  (Read 25264 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: pizza . . . underground
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 04:21:09 pm »
i have always felt that when people say, they makes lots of money, that means that they dont.  people that make lots of money, know to keep that shit all to themselves, or other people who dont make lots of money, will get all mad at them, and try to take all that lots of money.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 05:13:57 pm »
OK...this has already been discussed
but the image is still good

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:32:02 pm by Sidehatch »
slack

Hexenjagd

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 05:49:16 pm »

Yada

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 11:18:26 pm »
I don't know if I've ever said this before but if I have a choice between two similar things but one is rich and famous, that's generally the one I'm picking.

Interestingly enough I don't share your view.  For example, as I make a lot of money when I did online dating on the site eharmony I was matched up with a lot of doctors and attorneys.  I was never interested in them as I wanted someone who was young and hot and had a lot of free time to treat me well.  I think a famous person would be all about themselves and not concerned about taking care of me.

Also, most famous people seem to be really short and not very attractive in real life.  It as if they are so lacking in real life that they have to get up on a stage with tons of make-up to hide who they really are.

If you made a lot of money, you'd have that Audi.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 11:40:09 am »
has anybody actually gotten their pizza underground tickets yet?  ticketfly used to be, wham bam tickets in hands after ordering . . . this is the longest i have ever had to wait for them, from them.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 12:13:07 pm »
has anybody actually gotten their pizza underground tickets yet?  ticketfly used to be, wham bam tickets in hands after ordering . . . this is the longest i have ever had to wait for them, from them.
I got them thru Passbook. Paper tickets are so gauche.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 12:17:21 pm »
what in the hell is passbook.  speak to me, oh tactful one.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 01:08:19 pm »
what in the hell is passbook.  speak to me, oh tactful one.
It's an iPhone app that manages digital tickets, which ticketmaster and ticketfly do. Basically when you get near the venue on the night of the event, it automatically pops up a barcode they scan (similar to the way they scan the edge of the ticket) for access.

It has the added benefit -- with ticketmaster, but not ticketfly -- that if you can't use your tickets day of and can't leave work to give/sell them to someone, you can do it electronically. Also, obviously, you can't lose a digital ticket.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 01:56:57 pm »
unless of course, some hipster in a huff steals your phone, so they can take a selfie of themselves wearing sunglasses and a cute little scarf, at night, while its warm.

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 02:14:50 pm »
so...no post show review
I was thinking someone's face may have melted during the performance
also lots of boardies in the same room
slack

Hexenjagd

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 02:22:45 pm »
What are you talking about?

The show is March 21st.

http://www.blackcatdc.com/shows/pizza-underground.html

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 02:25:17 pm »
D'oh...for some reason I had a note on my calendar that it was 2/21
my bad
slack

Hexenjagd

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 02:26:18 pm »
I see.  :D

There is sure to be plenty of reviews and pictures in a little less than a month! Lets all learn all the lyrics so the whole show is a giant sing along!

Hexenjagd

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 04:36:27 pm »

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 10:16:45 pm »

Does the Black Cat mail tickets?  I thought they only offered download/box office tickets.