Author Topic: ITT, you post here and I'll tell you whether or not you're a son of a bitch.  (Read 16214 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Exactly what it says on the tin. Go.
LVMH

Yada

How is Brian W since he melted down last week? Have you been in contact with him? I hope he's ok.

How is Brian W since he melted down last week? Have you been in contact with him? I hope he's ok.
You're not a son of a bitch.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I think I can see where this is going...

I think I can see where this is going...
you don't seem like a sonofabitch
LVMH

wml7

;D

ggw

Could you consolidate your inane masturbatory threads into a single "meta" thread?  It will be easier to ignore that way.

;D
I feel like you can kind of be a son of a bitch sometimes but you're probably more of a son of a bitch in real life and you are on the board if I had to guess.
LVMH

Could you consolidate your inane masturbatory threads into a single "meta" thread?  It will be easier to ignore that way.
despite your constant efforts to be a son of a bitch to me I just can't think that you are son of a bitch and I think we would actually get along really well and real-life. Not a son of a bitch.
LVMH

wml7

;D
I feel like you can kind of be a son of a bitch sometimes but you're probably more of a son of a bitch in real life and you are on the board if I had to guess.

Wow :o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
we were gifted a pair of porcelain piggy banks from Tiffany's that i am considering returning.
<sig>

StoneTheCrow

Fire away.

James Ford

I bet the two of you have similar taste in casual shoes.

despite your constant efforts to be a son of a bitch to me I just can't think that you are son of a bitch and I think we would actually get along really well and real-life. Not a son of a bitch.

evilsanta

Sweetlife festival line-up is like a salad with trendy ingredients and not very filling.

we were gifted a pair of porcelain piggy banks from Tiffany's that i am considering returning.
not a son of a bitch.
LVMH