Author Topic: TAN: Were you molested as a child by a family member?  (Read 2997 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
TAN: Were you molested as a child by a family member?
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:50:21 pm »
If so, do you feel it lead to problems maintaining romantic relationships as an adult?
LVMH

James Ford

Re: TAN: Were you molested as a child by a family member?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 06:53:10 pm »
I wasn't, but I know someone who was. And it led to a host of problems as an adult. How could it not?

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »
I wasn't, but I know someone who was. And it led to a host of problems as an adult. How could it not?
I'm in the same boat as you.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 07:05:40 pm »
im blocking out what happened to me when i was in elementary school.  i can remember some of it, and then the memory just suddenly stops as if the time around it did not exist.  i enjoy those blank halcyon cringes of what could have beens.  it makes me stronger and i realize it helps translate into incredible fictional characters.  chew on that for awhile.

oh wait, the topic said family member.  it was not, a family member.  gross.  it was . . . .

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 07:07:30 pm »
im blocking out what happened to me when i was in elementary school.  i can remember some of it, and then the memory just suddenly stops as if the time around it did not exist.  i enjoy those blank halcyon cringes of what could have beens.  it makes me stronger and i realize it helps translate into incredible fictional characters.  chew on that for awhile.
I am glad that someone like myself had the courage to make this thread which allowed you to open up about your deepest darkest feelings with the community. I really think what I did here today was brave, and I want you to know that.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 07:08:13 pm »
When I was 15, I was seduced by the smoking hot 35 yr old mom next door and it affected me by making me think I walk on fuckin water.
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 07:10:31 pm »
I am glad that someone like myself had the courage to make this thread which allowed you to open up about your deepest darkest feelings with the community. I really think what I did here today was brave, and I want you to know that.

well as long as you had, the courage.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 08:04:10 pm »
well as long as you had, the courage.
there's no need to thank me. I just try to do what I can for our community. The word "hero" should not be thrown around willy-nilly.
LVMH