Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286302 times)

atomic

Since everyone likes discussing Ween so much. I started a thread for you.  What is your least favorite ablum.  Who is the worst member of Ween.  Why do they have such a declining fan-base. 

atomic

Has anyone listened to the new Broken Bells album.  They did a song on XMU this morning and it sounded pretty good. Like old schools Shins. 

hutch

ha ha..

no modern band has such a good streak as Ween did...the only issue is Quebec... I just don't get it but concensus is it a high point

but are you kiddingme? Pure GUava, Chocolate and Cheese, Mollusk, 12 Golden Country Greats, White Pepper? add the Live in Toronto album and WTF???

those are all 5 star albums.. who else did that? Even the Stones cratered (ween pun intended) with Goatheads Soup

atomic

Is Ween the ugliest band of the 90's? 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I really don't know the weens.  Did they do that song about destroying a sweater?

atomic

I would say signs point to yes.

atomic

I really don't know the weens.  Did they do that song about destroying a sweater?

In their dreams. 

hutch

don't fuck with the boognish man

azaghal1981

Thread not working out.
احمد

atomic

I think I do like the Ween songs "Hash Pipe" and "Buddy Holly".. THey should do more songs like those.

atomic

Thread not working out.

Sort of like the band.

James Ford

They did a country album that paled in comparison to the county acts they were mimicking, but it's album is tolerable.

I honestly don't think I've heard any of their other albums.

James Ford

I have heard it any it was pretty terrible. There was one good song. Probably the one that sounded like old school Shins.

Has anyone listened to the new Broken Bells album.  They did a song on XMU this morning and it sounded pretty good. Like old schools Shins. 

atomic

They did a country album that paled in comparison to the county acts they were mimicking, but it's album is tolerable.

Some people kept telling me how great they were so I listened to one of there albums and it was awful.  So I figured I would give them another chance as maybe I picked the wrong  album and that album was even worse..Something to do about chocalate or something.  But I guess their gimmick is they suck but we stuck in a different style of music each album. 

James Ford

Sounds like they'd make a great wedding band.

Some people kept telling me how great they were so I listened to one of there albums and it was awful.  So I figured I would give them another chance as maybe I picked the wrong  album and that album was even worse..Something to do about chocalate or something.  But I guess their gimmick is they suck but we stuck in a different style of music each album.